Pocky Game (Umehara Yuuichirou x reader)

(A/N : Hey Minna I'm back woth another seiyuu fanfic !

Let's just all welcome , Ume !

Umehara: Do you really have to do this ..?

Me: Of course for the sake of the readers and your fans ~ *devilishly smirked*

Umehara: *sweatdrop* I have a bad feeling about this ..... -_-

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

"Ne , Ne , Ume ?" You place a hand over his back that makes him turn back around you .

"What is it ?" He asked .

"Let's play pocky ? Shall we ?" You asked grinning .

He looked st you quite confused .

"What's pocky ?" He asked . You opened your eyes widely as you open your mouth forming an 'O' shape .

"E-eh ..?! Y-you don't know pocky ..?!" You asked half-shouting .

He nod .

Then you grab , Shimazaki (Shimazaki Nobunaga) .

"Nobu ... Please explain what pocky is ." You close your eyes nodding .

"H-huh ?! E-explain it yourself !" He screamed at you .

You pulled him again to you close , then patting his back .

"Just do it ~" You grinned .

He kept silence until you got tired of waiting and grab one of pocky .

"This is how you do it ." You look at Umehara while walkig closer to Shimazaki .

You bite the end of the pocky . Shimazaki blush .

"W-what ..?" He asked looking away .

You narrowed an eyebrow at him then pointed to the other end of pocky .

He look at you and look away again . You released your biting in the pocky .

"Your so sensitive ..." You said plainly .

Umehara narrowed an eye to the two of you . He probably get what it means .

"What do you mean sensitive ? Of course I will . Why don't you explain it to Yuuichirou and let him be the one to bite the end ." He looked away and sigh .

You close your eyes and went to Umehara .

"So may I excuse myself ?" He asked but walks outside without hearing any answer from the two of you .

You look at Shimazaki but then you look back at Umehara .

You leaned in , biting the end of the pocky .

He smirked and bite the end . You blush .

"So you know it !!" He laughs and nod .

You turn away pouting then he rubs your head .

"Are we still going to do this ?" He asked looking at you .

You looked back and nod .

You bite again the pocky , then he did the same too .

You both started eating the pocky . As your faces comes closer , your face started to get red .

You close your eyes , trying to hold back your scream .

"U-ume ..." You mumbled while continuously biting the pocky .

You were about to let go but then he fastly grab your back then eat the whole pocky .

Your lips smashed in his and it makes you blush really hard .

It was a sweet long kiss .

Everything around you stop . It feels like the time stop for the two of you .

You smiled in the kiss and pit your arms around his back , replying to the kiss .

You parted the kiss as you pant . He looks at you and smiled . You notice it and you also grinned .

He leaned in touching his nose to yours . (AN ESKIMO KISS I THINK ? COMMENT DOWN IF I'M WRONG .)

"I Love you , (Y/N) ...." You closed your eyes and smiled .

"I love you too ..." He smirked and peck your lips again . You startled but replied it in a sweet kiss .

(BONUS)

After doing the pocky game , the two of you decided to just eat all the pocky .

"This pocky is so delicious !"

"Right ?"

[END]

Next Seiyuu Fanfic :

*Shimono Hiro x reader

*Aoi Shouta x reader

-Thank you for the requests !