Started With A Dare (Chen)

Requested by nightlock08

Finally, last day of school! I'm actually kinda sad and happy because I'll miss my friends a lot. . . BUT HAPPY BECAUSE THERE IS NO SCHOOL!!! Sorry to nightlock08 because it took so long, hehe ^^' AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 6,000 VIEWS AND THE 300 VOTES!!! I thought I would never make this far, so thank you all! :D 

__________________________________________________________

"I dare you to call your next teacher 'Mom' after lunch!" Your friend laughed telling your other friend what to do 

"Wh-What?! Are you serious?!" She screamed 

"Oh I'm sorry, remember when I had to dance in front of the popular table?!" 

"Right, right. . . Okay, fine." 

It was an average lunch break for you and your friends. In the cafeteria, there were 3 groups: Popular Class Tables, Middle Class Tables, and Nerd Class Tables. You and your friends usually stayed in the Middle Class ones. But even if you're there, you're mountains away from the popularity of the Popular Class tables. 

"Alright, _______! Your turn!" Your friend grinned 

"Okay, bring it on!" You said rubbing your hands together 

"Go to the popular class table, and ask one of the boys if you can sit beside them on the next period." Your other friend said 

"Okay, which table?" You asked 

"Errmm. . . That one!" Your friend pointed to the table on the way back behind you.

You smiled as you turned your head around to see what table. As you saw it, your smile disappeared and your heart sunk to the bottom of your chest. It was the table. Where of the most handsomest boys in the entire school stayed. You were even crushing on one of them. Chen.

"Ohohoho. . . No way." You said facing back to them "Anything, but that table." 

"Oh I'm sorry, what happened to 'Bring it on!'?" Your friend said mimicing your voice 

"You already know I like one of them! And he happens to be the only one in my next class!" You whispered loudly 

"It's not that bad!" Your other friend gleamed "You're not asking him to marry you!" 

"Alright." You finally gave in and stood up from your seat

Your heart was beating faster and faster and you slowly approached the table. You looked back at your friends, seeing them smiling and giving a thumbs up. As you reached the table, all 12 of them were busy talking of each other. You heart was already about pop out of your chest. 

You took a deep breath "Excuse me. . .?" You said quietly. It was enough for all 12 of their heads to shift to your direction. Some had smiles, and some had 'Who is this?' faces. You looked over to Chen, who had a nervous smile on his face. 

"How can we help you, miss?" Chanyeol grinned. Chen immediately punched his arm, as Chanyeol laughed. Were they always this rough? 

'U-U-Uh. . . Chen?" You called his name stuttering a lot. He looked over to you and pointed at himself. 

You nodded "Yeah, Uh, D-Do you want to sit w-with me on our next period?" 

All 11 boys shifts went to Chen. Some started giggling and making hearts with their hands. You had no idea what was going on, as Chen slapped their hands away from him. 

'Please say no, please say no, please say no.' You repeated to yourself 

"Uh, yeah, sure!" Chen replied "Th-That would be great!" 

Dear Lord, your soul flew out of your body the moment you heard those words. "Kay! Thanks! Bye!" You hurriedly say running away from the table as fast as you can. 

Next Period. . . 

You took your seat, ready for your period. As you brought out your things, a chair was pulled next to you. You didn't mind at all, but what did was the squeals and the whispers around the room. You got annoyed and turned your head to the seat.

"Yah, what are you doing here?!" You screeched moving your chair inches father. You saw Chen looking up to you from his book. 

"You asked me to sit beside you, right?" He replied 

"When did I- Oh yeah. . ." You completely forgot about the dare, thinking Chen would just forget it anyway. Afterall, he is one of the most popular boys.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Chen asked awkwardly 

"What?"

"N-Nevermind. .." 

"No no no, I heard you." You smiled "I don't have one. . . Boys probably think I'm unattractive." 

"Yah, you're not ugly." Chen replied. You began laughing, thinking he was joking. His face was dead serious. 

"Are you serious?" You asked him nervously turning red 

"Of course. You're really pretty." He smiled going back to his book. 

You sat in your place, with your face still still in red. You scooted your chair a bit nearer to his than it was moved before.

"Thank you." You mumbled 

The Next Day. . .

Lunch time again. The usual again. Populars go to populars. Middles go to middles. Nerds go to nerds.

"So how was sitting beside one of the most hottest guys like?" Your friend giggled 

"Don't call him hot!" You exclaimed biting off a piece of your sandwich "Only I can do that!"

"Whatever, princess." Your other friend laughed. Her laughter ended quickly.

"Huh? What's wrong?" You laughed. Both your friends pointed to your back. As you turned around, you saw Chen holding his lunch tray smiling at you. 

"Mind if I sit here?" He asked politely. As for the evil friends you have, they gave you their evil little grins and left you alone with him.

"Wait! Guys! Don't leave me!" You cried out

Chen sat beside you, eating like lunch. You had a thousand questions on your head and watched him eat his food.

"Is there sompthing wrong witph my face?" He asked with his mouth full of food. You cannot take this guy anymore, he's just so cute! 

You laughed and poked his cheek "Talk when you're done chewing!"

Chen nearly spit out his food "Yah! Don't poke me when I'm eating!" He swallowed 

"Wait, why did you decide to eat with me anyway?" You asked "You do know this is the Middle Class table, right?" 

"You believe in those rankings?" 

"You're just saying that because you're in the top with your other goodie friends." You replied 

"Well I wanted to sit here because. . . I like you." Chen said  shyly 

You turned red and looked down at your food "R-Really?" You asked nervously 

"As a friend." He grinned. You smacked his arm and stood up from the table.

"You are such a troll! I am leaving! Good bye, Jongdae!" You shouted playfully and left him 

"What did I do?! Were you expecting something else?!" Chen laughed running after you when he clearly knew what you meant. 

He chased you all around the school. Eversince that day, you began to eat with him and sit beside each other during classes. 

______________________________________________

The rest is up to you~