Bad Guy Never Gets The Girl (Kris)

Requested by sysalmah99

_____________________________________________

Kris' P.O.V. . .

"Kris, it's your turn." Chanyeol said as he handed me a pocket knife and a pistol

I got both weapons and placed it on my pouch "I get the jewelry, and kill anybody I see, I know." I smirked and exited our place with that.

This is what we both do for a living. Steal and kill. Steal and kill. Steal and kill. Both of us take shifts on who's going to do the robbery every week. We never get caught. Probably because Chanyeol has all the brains.

I walked in the jewelry store, with a bandana covering the lower portion of my face and the pistol ready at my hand. As I looked around, what I didn't expect to see was you. I thought this place was deserted.

"Sir, you're not supposed to be here." You told me "It's closing time."

My eyes widened as I quickly snatched the jewelry and placed it on my pouch.

"Yah! Theif!" You yelled running after me. You were really insane to run after a man who's fully armed, you know.

Before I could take a step, you quickly took the bandana off my face. Great, now you knew my identity. You really had to be killed now. As I took out my pocket knife, I heard the sirens of police cars surrounding the store. Someone must have heard you, damn it.

"Come out and put your hands in the air!" I heard an officer yell "Before we go in there forcefully! We will count up to three!"

I quickly gripped your wrist and held it tightly. "Yah! Let go of me!" You screamed trying to break free.

Two Options.

Option One: Kill you right here and right now. If I do that, the cops will surely catch me and send me to jail.

"One!"

Option Two: Take you with me since you know too much of my identity and keep you in our place. But Chanyeol will surely kill me! Who brings a hostage to your house, stupid!

"Two!"

Come on, Kris! You don't have much time left! I quickly tied the bandana around your mouth, carried you on my shoulder, and shot the windows in the back with the pistol.

"Three!" The cops barged in the store, but it was completely empty. Genius Kris, strikes again~

Where Chanyeol And Kris Live. . .

I placed you down on the floor and carefully unwrapped the cloth around your mouth. Not even a second past, and you bit my hand.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" I yelled at you

"What was that for? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! WHERE AM I, YOU ASSHOLE?!" You screamed

"Your lucky I didn't kill you!" I replied "Chanyeol's gonna murder me though. . ."

"I don't care who this "Chanyeol" is, but I am getting out of here!" You went to the front door and with all your might tried to open it.

"Nice try babe, but only me and "Chanyeol" can open the door." I smirked as I mimicked your tone and crossed my arms

"Don't call me babe." You shot a look at me "And I have a cellphone! I can always call the cops on you!"

"No you don't."

"Yes I do!"

"Oh yeah? Prove it."

You took out your cellphone from your pocket and proudly showed it to my face. "See? I told you!" You grinned