Valentine's Day Special: Part Three~ (Baekhyun)

Yes guys~ Currently a fan of K. Will! I just love his songs soooo much~ Anyway, this is the last part for the Valentine's Day Special (Not sure whether to be sad or happy so I can write other imagines). AND IF YOU DO NOT KNOW K.WILL, CHECK OUT THE SONGS I PUT IN THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS. You'll love it~ Thank you all!

_____________________________________________________________________

Today's Valentine's day and it was raining. The day you dreaded for a long time. Well, since yesterday. You could never get over Baekhyun so quickly, even after you found out about his bet. You just spent your Valentine's locked up in your room doing homework while listening to the sound of the rain tapping on your window.

"Sweetie?" You mom called you from downstairs "Someone's at the door for you!"

"Tell the person I'm busy!" You shouted back tapping your pencil against the table

"You know it's raining! If you don't go down there, I'm letting him stay inside!"

'Him?' You thought. You didn't want to cause your mom any trouble giving the guest something to eat, drink, wear, etc. You decided to end it quickly and did as your mom asked. You opened the door and saw Baekhyun soaking wet. You didn't care nonetheless.

"I'm really sorry! I-"

"I don't want to hear it." You said cutting him off attemping to close the door

Baekhyun held the door before it could shut "It was a stupid bet! I swear I forgot all about it!"

"Oh? Why don't you tell that to all the other girls you've played it before!" You slammed the door closed

"But I really did fall in love with you. . ." He whimpered

This time, you opened the door "I don't care if you've fallen in love with me! The point was you did meet me because of that bet! Not because you found me pretty or anything like that! Now just leave me alone!" You shouted before slamming the door at face.

As you went upstairs to your room again, you peeked outside the window to check if Baekhyun was still there. You saw him stomping madly on the ground and cursing to himself, just like when you first saw him.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!" Baekhyun shouted before running away

Baekhyun's P.O.V. . .

I met up with my friends after I had that incident. I was drinking coffee, not saying a word to any of them. With my silence and my hair soaking wet, I bet they were really puzzled.

"Baekhyun. . . Is something wrong?" Chanyeol stupidly asked me

"Oh, the girl I fell in love with for the first time sees me as her mortal enemy, so everything's good." I said sarcastically

"Phew! I thought you were miserable and mad at us and-"

"OF COURSE I'M MISERABLE. DO YOU NOT SEE MY HAIR SOAKING WET?!?!" I shouted cutting off Sehun and gesturing to my mop like hair.

I took deep breaths while the 5 of them were staring at me concerned. Of course. . . All this would have never happened if Chanyeol never have insulted me!

"And this all your fault!" I continued pointing at Chanyeol "If you didn't tease me about not having a girlfriend, than all this would never have happened!"

"I-I'm sorry. . . I'll try to fix it. . ." He said quietly

"NO! You've already done enough!" I said feeling hot tears in my eyes "You've all done enough. . ." That was the last thing I said before exiting from the house.

Chanyeol's P.O.V. . .

"He's right. . . I ruined his first feeling of love." I said guilty

"Maybe we can try to fix it." D.O. suggested

"Oh, like we fixed all of his problems?! He's already said we've done enough!" I replied

"Wait. I have a crazy, yet wonderful idea!~" Sehun said happily

Your P.O.V. . .

"_______!" Your mom called again "Someone's at the door for you again!"

Another annoyance. You went down the stairs for the second time and opened the door.

"Look, I don't want to be here!" Baekhyun replied trying to break free of Chanyeol's grip

"Oh hello!" Chanyeol smiled "We came here to fixed your love problems, so we'll be going inside your lovely home now!"

"Y-Yah! You're not supposed to be here!" You said as you watched 6 boys enter your house, going up the stairs. You couldn't do anything and followed them up to your room.

"Now we need you to go inside your room now." Chanyeol asked politely

"Wait, what?!" Before you could even say anything, Kai pushed you inside your room, together with Chanyeol pushing Baekhyun. "Now don't even bother trying to go out, we'll be guarding this door to the very end!" Chanyeol said shutting the door.

Inside your room. With a guy whom you despised. Great. Baekhyun began looking around your room as if it's like a museum. "You have a really nice room." He complimented

"Why did you choose me as your target from the start anyway?" You asked ignoring the compliment

Baekhyun looked up at you "I told you. . . I forgot all about the bet." He said gently "I wouldn't have came back to you if I didn't want to."

"I do believe you in some parts. Stomping madly on the ground and screaming out of no where isn't the best way to attract a girl." You laughed. Baekhyun's face lit up.

"Does that mean you're not mad at me anymore?!" He said happily "I really am sorry about the bet!"

"Don't be sorry about that." You smiled "If you never had made that deal, I guess I never would have met you."

Now the both of you were completely silent smiling awkwardly at each other and looking around the room. Baekhyun stared at you and suddenly leaned closer to you. You were about to kiss him until:

"HEY!!! DID YOU TWO MAKE OUT YET?! IT'S BEEN REALLY QUIET!!!" Sehun shouted from the door

You looked at the door and started laughing nervously. Baekhyun didn't seem too happy and glared at the door as if he wanted to kill it.

"Hey." You said planting a kiss on Baekhyun's cheek "Happy Valentine's Day."

_________________________________________________________________

Wow, it went better in my head than in the actually fanfic. Anyway, I think I'll be uploading a couple of imagines today since I don't want to upload for the rest of the week :P But if an idea hits me, I'll upload as soon as possible or by next week!