From The Past (Xiumin)

Requested by JoEy_MuNy 

(The way the story is told is similar to the D.O. I posted, just saying~) 

___________________________________________________________________

Xiumin's P.O.V. . . 

25 Years Ago. . .

"Hey Xiumin-hyung!" D.O. called running to me with a little girl "If you don't mind, can my sister play with us today? My mom has errands to do, so. . ." 

D.O. was 7, and I was 10. Despite our age gap, we've known each other for a year now. I've always been playing with Kyungsoo. He prefers to be called D.O. for reasons I don't know. I looked at the little girl and waved. She was probably about 4 years younger than me. 

"Hello there~ You can call me Xiumin-oppa~" I suggested 

The girl asked D.O. to lean to over to her. to whisper something. Loud enough for me to hear. 

"He looks like a baozi." She loudly whispered 

"YAH!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I shrieked. How manly. I really hated being called that.

D.O. laughed and replied "He really does look like one~ Her name's _______. Now come on, lets play!"

15 Years Ago. . .

"Xiumin-oppa!" You said going up to me "You graduated highschool, congrats!" You continued giving me a really big hug

"Wow. . . I can't believe I'm going to work in a few more years. . ." I said scratching the back of my head 

"You should work as a baker so you can more boazis like you!" You teased. I know I hated being called that when I was younger, but every time you say it, it sounds better. 

"I can only make more baozis if I find a boazi wife." I replied smiling 

"Oh, you're gross." You laughed at that, and sooner or later I joined you 

10 years ago. . .

"Kyungsoo, I really need your help with something really important." I asked him. 

"How important is it?" D.O. grinned at him. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT!" I replied. I whispered the plan into his ear so he can finally be convinced. 

"Oh shit, that's huge." D.O. said shocked "I mean, I knew you liked her. . . But I never thought you would go there especially with my own-" 

"SSSHHHHHH!!! Someone might hear you, pabo! Please you're my only hope!" 

D.O. smiled at me. "Anything for you, buddy." 

5 years ago. . .

"Psssssttt, _______!" D.O. tried calling your attention 

You were busy studying for your job "What is it oppa? Please make this quick, I'm really busy." You replied gesturing to the stacks of papers on your desk. 

"I just want to tell you. . . Xiumin's engaged." He replied 

"Wait. . . What. . .?" You immediately stopped from your work and look at D.O. "Oh. . . Uh. . . Congrats. . ." 

"He really wants to see you now." D.O. said trying not to smile. "At the park where we all first met."

You stopped from all your work and got the keys to your car. You drove there as quickly as possible trying to hold back all the tears 'Wh-Why didn't he tell me?'  You thought 

You reached the park and got out of your car, seeing me wave frantically at you. You gave me a faint smile and walked right to me.

"So. . . You're getting married?" You faked a smile "Who's the lucky girl?" 

I smiled at you "Oh, she's the best girl in the whole entire world! I've known her since we were kids! She's been with me and supporting me through out my entire life together with her wonderful brother! Best of all, she's gorgeous and is going to be my baozi wife~" 

You looked sadder than before "D-Do I know her. . . What's her name?" You asked 

"I'm a hundred percent sure you know her. I'm talking to her right now." I grinned right at you with your surprised expression. 

"How do I do this proposal thing. . . Uh. . . I asked D.O. to help me save some money for this" I said bringing out a small box and getting on one knee. 

"So, wanna be my baozi wife?" I asked 

"OH MY GOD YES!!!" You replied jumping into my arms

Now. . .

"Appa! Umma!" Our little boy said "Can I play outside?"

"Of course you can! No one's stopping you." I smiled. Kids grow up way too fast. 3 years old already? Wow. 

 "Wow, I think I should get married now." D.O. said smiling. Typical him. 

I looked at you and you smiled back at me. All those years we've been through together finally paid off. . . 

"Hey, Xiumin." You said 

"Hmmm? What is it?" I asked 

"I think I'm pregnant." 

______________________________________________________

So very sorry for the little delay. Very busy with stuff and all. Please forgive me~ I have to wait for some time again until my creative brain juice comes back again. Thank You all~ :)