Wushu Class (Tao)

It was your first day learning Wushu, and you were super thrilled! You really wanted to learn how to use nunchucks and a staff since you saw all those cool moves on TV. You rushed in the doors of the class seeing students doing all sorts of moves.

"Ah, ________! The new student!" Some says running up to you "I'll be your instructor, Sir Khan. It's a pleasure to meet you." He says bowing. You had no idea how to respond so you awkwardly bowed as well. 

"Today, you'll be working with one of the senior Wushu members to get you started" He announced 

'Senior Wushu member?' You thought 

"Huang Zitao! Your junior member's here!" Sir Khan called

A very tall figure stepped out and bowed in front of you "Hello~ My name is Huang Zitao. You may call me Tao for short." Tao introduced himself bowing again. You laughed at his cuteness and introduced yourself too 

"Nice to meet you Tao, I'm _______." You smiled bowing too 

Sir Khan smiled at both of you "Tao, teach her well." He said and he left the two of you behind

Tao grabbed a wooden staff and a pair of nunchucks. He gave the staff to you and instructed you what to do "Try to turn the staff around with both your hand. Make sure it's balanced."

 You nodded and tried to do as Tao instructed. As you tried, the staff fell and ended up hitting you directly on the face. You see Tao trying not to laugh 

"Oh. . . A-At least you t-tried your. . . AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA." Tao laughed. You heard the cutest yet most annoying laugh ever. You glared at him as he was trying to catch his breath on the floor. 

"Stand up. Let me try again." You said sternly. Tao smiled and immediately stood up

You tried again and concentrated with all your might. That concentration might have gone too far. The staff was already out of control, so when you let go, it accidentally hit in between Tao's legs. 

"OH MY GOSH. I AM SO SORRY." You said covering your mouth with your hands

"I-It's okay. . . I think I'm fine. . . " Tao said clutching on to it 

"You want me to get you some ice, Kungfu Panda?" You said trying not to laugh "O-Or do you w-want me to. . . AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA." You finally laughed. If there was one thing you and Tao shared in common, it was your annoying laughs. Tao started to laugh with you and held out his hand.

"Pull me up please~" He cooed. You rolled your eyes and got his hand. But instead of pulling you up, he brought you down with him, leaving you on top on him. You both started to laugh again, until your instructor came. 

"Having a little fun here?" Sir Khan smiled 

You quickly got off of Tao and bowed to show respect "I'm really sorry, sir! It's my fault for not paying attention to Tao!" 

"No, it's my fault for laughing at ______. Please forgive me." Tao said bowing too 

Sir Khan smiled at both of you "For not doing what you're supposed to do in class, you'll be paired up with each other for an entire year and you'll take extra classes today, is that clear?" 

Both of you didn't think of that as a punishment. You just bowed and apologised again as Sir Khan left. 

Tao smiled at you "You have a lot of training to do."