I Hate You (Suho)

Suho. The goal of every girl in your school. Of course, he was the smartest and handsomest guy there was. You guys used to be really close back in primary school, but he slowly drifted away from you when middle school hit. Both of you were complete strangers.

"Hey." Your friend said sitting down with you for lunch "Suho's running for school president again! Can't you believe it?"

Suho this. Suho that. Your friend was no doubt a fangirl of his. But you had to admit to yourself, you were one too.

"What's so special about him anyway. . ." You denied to yourself playing with your food

"Hey, don't be like that.~" You friend said punching you softly on your arm "The least we can do is congratulate him."

"Good luck getting past all those other people." You mumbled

"Don't worry about that! We're in the same class as him in the next period, right?" Your friend gleamed "Just start up something."

"Okay, fine. I'll do what I can." You finally agreed.

At your class. . .

You sat down at the way back of the class. You had this condition of being far sighted. You did your studies well, being you incredible smart like Suho. You saw him enter the room with a lot of greetings.

"Hey, congrats man!"

"Suho-oppa~! Sit with me!."

"Please do our school well~"

You didn't say anything and continued reading your book. You heard a chair being pulled next to you, thinking it was your friend.

"Hey, took you long enough." You smiled without looking up from your book.

"Oh. . . I'm really sorry, I didn't know I kept you waiting." That voice. That voice wasn't your friend's. You immediately looked up from your book, seeing Suho smiling at you. You wanted to die right then.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" You said without looking at him "I thought you were somebody else!" 

"Don't worry it's cool. . . Mind if I sit here?" Suho asked politely. If there was one thing you knew about him, he was near sighted. You decided not to ask and nodded your head.

After classes. . .

"OH MY LORD, HE REALLY SAT BESIDE YOU?!?!" Your friend squealed

"Yeah. . . I still wonder why." You blankly said

"Hey, I have to go. See you tomorrow~" She said leaving you.

You walked alone on your way to your house. You caught someone sitting alone on a bench, reading a book. As you walked closer. . . It was Suho. You tried your best not to be noticeable.

"Hey! ______! Is that you?" He called. Too late.

A shiver went across your spine and turned around to him. "Oh. . . Hi." You said

"Would you mind if you come over here? I need help with something. . ." He asked nicely

You really didn't have a choice and slowly walked over to him. You slowly regained your emotions for him. And you really didn't know how to express them.

"So. . . I need help with-"

"Suho! Before you say anything, I always found you super hot and smart and. . . and. . . I think I love you!" You interrupted him. You quickly clamped your mouth. 'STUPID ME.' You wanted to slap yourself.

He didn't say anything and blankly stared at you. "I get this all the time. . . You know that."

You wanted to cry right there and then "Why the hell are you even the president?! If you treat your classmates like this, you don't deserve it! And if you even remembered the girl who was your only friend back in primary, well fuck you then!" You screamed at him and ran away

''Of course I remembered. . . How could I even forget." He mumbled to himself

The Next Day. . .

As you entered the school, whispers and stares filled you as you walked along the hallway.

"Hey, it's the girl who confessed to Suho."

"She did get rejected, right?"

"She's uglier than I expected"

You couldn't contain your anger anymore "SUHO IS A FREAKIN MAN WHORE. A PIG WOULD EVEN BE A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN HE EVER WAS. ALL WHAT IS DOES ALL DAY IS TRY TO BE A SMARTASS AND MODEL AROUND THE WHOLE SCHOOL. HELL , THE NUMBER OF GIRLS HE EVER DATED IS MORE THAN DAYS IN A MONTH!"

Suho heard everything as he was right in front of you "Yah. . . What did you say!?" He said

"You! Get out of my sight!" You ran away from him, going into the school's garden

You sat down on the roots of a tree and cried there. You felt someone's shadow blocking the sunlight from you. You knew immediately who it was.

"Get of my sight already, remember? 'You get this all time'." You said

He didn't say anything at first and just stared at you. You grew completely impatient.

"You know, if you're just gonna stand there, then-" Suho didn't let you finish. He grabbed your shoulder, pushed you on the tree, and pressed his lips onto yours. He kissed you.

He let go of you. "Listen, I know it's too late to say anything to earn you back, but I did a really stupid thing." Suho said

"Yeah, you are pretty stupid." You said turning red

"Yeah. I know." He smiled "But seriously, you didn't even let me finish when you confessed to me."

You insulted him this whole time, and you didn't stay to hear him out. Stupid.

"O-Oh. . . Seriously. . .?" You nervously said

"Yep. . . I looked nerdy back in primary, and clearly had no friends. Until I met a pretty little girl who walked up to me and said: "You look funny, but I like you"." Suho laughed at that memory "I did all this. . . Being president, being smart. . . And being "hot" just for you. I'm really sorry it took this long."

You were completely speechless.

"So. . . Do you still hate me now?" He asked

_____________________________________________________________________

So this is the last exo member I haven't done yet. Yehey~ So right now, I'm super fresh out of ideas, so I'm seriously begging you to request! Please don't be shy lol. Thank you all~