Grandma's Locket (Kris)

Requested by Graciemato

FREEDAY TOMORROW!!! Yay~ A few hours of sleep always gives me the fanfic-y mood :D I would also like to apologize to nightlock08 because she requested it a few days ago and I still haven't done it. I'M REALLY SORRY IT WILL COME OUT ON A FRIDAY TT_TT

_________________________________________________________________

'What does she actually like?' You thought to yourself looking from stall to stall 'I'm pretty such she hates technology. . .'

It what your grandmother's birthday tomorrow and you were totally freaking out. She stayed in a retirement home just in your city, so you thought it would be nice to drop off and celebrate her birthday with you. Her husband, your grandfather, died before you were even born.

FLASH BACK

"Hi Gramma! How've you been?" You cheered through the phone "I'm coming to visit you soon so just wait!"

"Dear, it that so necessary?" She sighed "I wouldn't want to cause you so much trouble. . ."

"N-Necessary?! Of course it is! Mom and Dad are out of town, and I have been feeling a bit lonely." You said switcthing the phone to the other side of your head "So what do you want for a gift?"

"Well a nice young man who volunteers in our retirement home said he knows just what to get me.~" Your grandma laughed

"Your trusting a stranger to give you a gift?" You scoffed

"Oh, you both have that hint of untrust. He's such a darling once you get to know him!"

"Darling my ass. . ." You mumbled

"LANGUAGE, CHILD! LANGUAGE!" She screetched "You both have that filthy mouth of yours!"

"Alright alright, sorry!" You laughed "I'll see you soon! Bye!~"

END OF FLASH BACK

You walked looking through windows and walking past signs and advertistments. You were losing all hope until a nice shiney object took a glimpes at the corner of your eyes. You walked a few steps back and saw the most beautiful locket ever.

'That's it! I'll get her that locket!' You thought 'l'm sure she can put pictures of Grandpa there. . .'

You were about to get the last box, until a swift hand took it before you. You looked up and saw the tallest man you ever saw. You saw the box in his hands and began throwing a hissy fit.

"Hey! I was about to get that!" You screamed "Give it back!"

He looked at you in the eye. He was really intimidating "So you could wear it around and put pictures of you and your boyfriend? No thanks." He replied coldly

"And so you just give it as a gift to YOUR girlfriend? I saw it first!"

"Oh well, finders keepers."

"You didn't even find it! You just took it faster!"

"Ahem." A voice called. Both your heads went to the direction of the angry manager. Your childish arguement attracted a lot of attention in the entire store "I'm sorry, will you be buying that?"

The Next Day. . .

'AAAARRRGGGHHHH I'M SO MAD!!!' You woke up fustrated, fixing yourself 'That jerk! He ruined everything! I'm sorry gramma. . .'

You ended up buying her a cake since it could be shared to everyone too. But you were still sad that you weren't able to buy the gift you wanted to give her. You sighed, got your car keys, and went out the door.