Valentine's Day Special: Part One~ (Baekhyun)

So as you all know, it's Valentine's Day soon! I had a friend help me out with this story, so I super dedicate this to her!
This will probably take a few days to do since I'll make separate parts, so I hope you all stick around till the end!
If you're wondering why I chose Baekhyun, well cuz he's my UB~ And I know there are a lot of Luhan fics (No hate, I love Luhan)
Thank you all!

_______________________________________________________________

Baekhyun' s P.O.V. . .

"I think I should get my girlfriend chocolates. . ." Chanyeol said to himself

"That's the cheapest thing to do! I'm taking mine on a date~" Suho advised

"I'm giving mine 5 cups of bubble tea!" Sehun added

"Psshhhh. Why would you buy her a drink when you can just make one yourself?" D.O. commented

"I made a special dance line for mine.~" Kai said

And then there was me. Tapping my fingers impatiently on the table while listening to their conversations. Chanyeol quickly noticed me.

"Oh I almost forgot. Baekhyun doesn't have a girlfriend." Chanyeol "whispered" to Suho CLEARLY loud enough for me and the rest of us to hear.

Thanks to Chanyeol, all 5 of them directed their stares to me like I'm the odd one out of the group. Oh wait. I am.

"You really should get a girlfriend, Baekhyun." D.O. said to me

"Look, you know I'm not into those kinds of stuff. I rather focus on other things." I said proudly

"He's going to be such a sad old man." Sehun "whispered" to Kai

"YAH, I HEARD THAT!!!" I shouted "And I can get a girlfriend if I wanted to!"

"Oh yeah?" Chanyeol grinned "Lets make a deal then. As you know, Valentine's Day is this week. If you can get a girl to fall in love with you on or before Valentine's, you can prove yourself right."

"And if I don't?" I asked

"Go back to your forever alone hole." He smiled. What a great friend.

"Just to prove you WRONG, it's a deal." I slapped his hand to seal it. Oh shit, what did I get myself into.

I never liked Valentine's day. And for another fact, I never had a girlfriend. 21 and single, hooray. 'Ugh, I hate Valentine's. . . What did I get myself into? How am I supposed to make a girl fall in love with me in less than a week?!' I thought to myself 

Your P.O.V. . . 

You always liked going to the park every weekend to read a book and hang out for a while. You sat down on a bench and caught up with your book. 

'Finally. . . Peace, at last.~' You smiled to yourself. Your peace didn't last very long. 

"YAH!!! WHY DOES MY LIFE HAVE TO BE SO HARD?!?!?" He screamed stomping madly on the ground. Who the heck was he?

He continued cursing to himself, walking around in circles all over the park. You looked really concerned and weirded out. 

"Excuse me sir. . . Are you okay?" You approached him, tapping him behind his shoulder. When he turned around, he looked really startled to see you.

"O-Oh. . . You heard. . . everything?" He asked you nervously 

You blankly nodded at him as you could clearly see him turning red. He sat on the ground and looked down.

"I'm really sorry I disturbed you, I've been having a really bad day. . ." He said exhausted 

"Oh, don't worry. I know that feeling." You laughed. You seemed to have lightened him up a bit, seeing him smile.

"Byun Baekhyun, nice meeting you miss." Baekhyun said bowing and holding out his hand 

"_________, I never expected to meet anyone like this, but nice meeting you too." You smiled shaking his hand. 

"Um. . . Listen, Baekhyun." You said looking at the sky "I better get going now, it's getting late. So, see you around?" You waved and walked back to your place

You traced back your steps from your house, looking at shady houses and alleys. 'Since when was it this dark?' You thought to yourself 

All of a sudden, sturdy hands grabbed you from the waist and pulled back with it. Before you could scream for help, your mouth was clamped.

Baekhyun's P.O.V. . .

'Wow, I guess it is getting pretty late . .' I thought to myself. I looked over to the bench where ________ was sitting and saw the book she was reading left. 

'She left her book. . .' I thought to myself as I yawned 'I better return this to her before it gets dark.'