Bad Guy Never Gets The Girl: Part 3 (Kris)

Kris' P.O.V. . .

I kept a close watch on all sides just to make sure anyone didn't see us. It's not easy being one of the most wanted criminals together with Chanyeol. Other than that, you were silent for the entire time.

"You're quiet." I said "Something wrong?"

You looked down at the down while kicking pebbles and gravel along the way "What time is it?"

Of course you would avoid my question "It's 2 AM. But you didn't answer me."

You sighed and glanced up at my face "Why are you helping me? You were the one who kidnapped me in the first place."

The wind blew and lifted strands of your hair along with it. You hugged yourself while your teeth were chattering. Okay Kris, do the right thing. I removed my jacket and placed it on your shoulders.

"I don't know myself. Why am I helping you?"

A smile crept up your face as you pulled my jacket closer to yourself "You're such a strange guy. First, you attempt to kill me. Second, you bring me to your house. Third, you tell me about your life story. And fourth, you're helping me escape. Why?"

"Okay, remember what I said? You have to follow everything I say, so I'll make some rules." I said "One, do not ask me questions I do not want to answer. Two, do not hit me."

"You keep avoiding my question, you know that.. . ." You mumbled and cutely pouted

"THREE, you have to trust me. Everything I do is in your side. So no matter how crazy I may sound at times, you'll just have to follow me."

"Oh, uh, does it still hurt?" You asked out of nowhere

"Eh? What are you talking about?"

"Does it still hurt? Your cheek? When I slapped you?"

Of course it didn't hurt! I'm already a man, I could take slaps from girls! But since I wanted to make you feel bad, I had other plans. . . A grin crept up my face as I cupped my cheek with my hand "Ow! Yeah, it does! I'm here trying to help you, and then you accuse me of raping!"

Suddenly, you tip-toed on your feet and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. My grin dropped and turned into a surprised expression, turning red every second "What was that for?"

"For you to shut up." You smirked.

You evil, evil girl.

I sighed and rubbed my cheek, stealing glances of you here and there "So where do you live?"

"Why. . . ?"

"So I could take you home before anyone sees us, duh!"

"I just live on an apartment just straight ahead of us, but it's a one hour walk!" You shrieked "If you didn't have to be one of the most wanted people, we would have gotten there by bus!"

"For your information, I was supposed to kill you! Your body would have been beside a dumpster for all I know!" I fought back

"I asked you this so many times, but I will repeat." You said sincerely "Then why are you helping me escape when you were the one who brought me into this from the start?"

I took a deep breath before I started talking the "Isn't it obvious?! It's because I-"

My words were interrupted by slow clapping "Well, well, well. . . What have we have here?" A deep voice chanted

That voice. I know that voice. I stood in front of you, making you go behind me "Chanyeol. . . What are you doing here?"

He widened his eyes and pointed at himself "Me? What am I doing? The answer is this," Chanyeol said as he pulled out a gun and aimed it right at me "What are you doing with that girl again?"

I never thought my own friend would point a weapon right at my chest. I held my pistol, about to pull it out,

"Bring it out, and the girl dies." He said, pointing the gun at you.

Your face had a terrified expression. After all I've been through, this is the first time I've seen you like this. . . I shot a glare at Chanyeol and released the gun from my grip "There, happy?!"

Chanyeol's laugh echoed across the area. That laugh wasn't the fun and happy one I use to know. It sounded deadly, chaotic, and evil "I'm afraid my business isn't done yet, my friend. I'm giving you two options,"

Two Options. I remember I had two options.

"Option One," Chanyeol said reloading the gun and aiming it at you "The girl dies."

Option One: I was supposed kill you right there and right then. But I didn't.

"Option Two." He said as he brought out another gun and aimed it at both of us "Both of you have to go."

Option Two: Take you with me and bring you to our place. Yes, I did that. But. . .

"The choice is really simple if you ask me. . ." Chanyeol continued "Kill one, or kill two? Only a fool would pick the wrong one."

I don't regret a thing because I fell in love. "Fine. Take the girl's life." I smirked as I pushed you towards him.

You looked at me with that terrified look still on your face. "Go on, shoot her and we can pretend this never happened." I repeated

"Good boy." Chanyeol smiled and pulled the trigger. I watched the bullet move closer and closer to you. Remember what I said? You have to trust me.

I pushed you out of the way and let the bullet land on my chest. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground, clutching the wound while it bled.

"Kris?!" I heard you scream my name. That wasn't the only thing I heard. I heard sirens of police cars and motorcycles surrounding our little battlefield. You walked up to me and rested my head on your lap.

"Mr. Park." I heard an officer call his name "You are charged with murder and stealing. It's about time we caught you, punk." He said and dragged him away.

"Fuck you, Kris! Fuck You!" I heard Chanyeol shout and they pushed him inside the car.

"Kris? Are you still there?" You said calling my attention.

I shifted my head to your face. Were you crying? For me? I smiled and cupped your cheek with my bloody hand "Don't cry. . . I don't like it when my baby's crying."

You held my hand and let the tears stream down your face "Why. . . Why did you-"

"I said I was in your side, remember?" I said, still able to smile "This what I get for all the crimes I committed. . . Don't be sad, because I deserve all this."

"Kris! Don't talk like you're going to-"

"Die? You already know it's too late for me, babe."

You stayed silent and watched me take my last breaths every second. Sirens and sniffling were all I could hear now "What's wrong? I thought you didn't like me calling you that?" I laughed and handed you the stolen jewelry "I think this belongs to you."

You snatched it from my hand, and threw it away on the side "I don't want it anymore! Please just. . . Don't die."

I pulled you closer to me, earning a kiss from you on the lips. Finally.

"If I stay, I'll just be arrested. And who said I'll ever leave you? I'll always be watching you from a far. . . If I go to that place, you know what I mean?" I laughed. I felt my heart getting weaker and my breathing slowing down.

"B-Before I go. . . I forgot to answer your question." I smiled. Your hand brushed off streaks of my hairs off my face and cupped my cheek.

"I-I'm just truly, deeply, madly, passionately in love with you. . . And I always will be. I-It was nice meeting you, ______. G-Good Bye."

And with that, my whole world became black.

___________________________________________________________

Whoa, 500 votes?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't want Kris to die too TT_TT But sysalmah99 wanted a sad imagine (THIS IS YOUR FAULT RAINBOW BUDDY), so I had no choice. So thank you all for being patient with the updates of this imagine :D (Last thing Kris said I got it from Letters to Juliet lol)