Obnoxious (Sehun)

You were the president in your class and you seemed to do a really good job at it. You reminded everyone about their home works, checked the attendance, and kept the whole class in order. Well, almost the whole class in order. 

A piece of crumpled was thrown at your back. You pick it up and flattened it. 

"You're looking ugly today :P" The paper read. You turned your direction to the chair behind you. Of course, Sehun. The dunce of your class. He may have tricked every girl in your class to do his home work with his cute face, but not you. 

You crumpled up the paper again and threw it at him "No littering in class, Mr. Oh." You scolded 

"Oh, we're going to play it that way, huh Mrs.______." He smiled.

Annoying. 

You let out a sigh as the teacher walked in. "Better behave yourself, Sehun." You said "I'm not kidding." 

"Alright alright. Whatever you say, "President"." He said

"Class." Your teacher said "This is an assignment worth 30% of your grade. You will be working in pairs, which was already chosen for you."

The class booed at his announcement as he started to recite names. How badly you wanted to be with Luhan. Cute, funny, smart, and the class crush. But also Sehun's best friend. You now focused your attention the teacher. 

"Oh and ______. You will be partners." The teacher announced 

"WHAT?!?!" Both of you said getting up your chairs 

"I can't be with him!" You said pointing at Sehun 

"And I can't be with her!" Sehun said pointing right back at you. 

"Well, there's nothing I can do about it now. I expect more from you, ________. Be patient with Sehun." Your teacher said "Alright, class dismissed." 

You were already sad that Luhan wasn't your partner. You felt even worse when Sehun was. 'Among all the people, why did it have to be him. . .' You thought 

You caught Luhan sitting down talking to some one. Sehun, duh. You had to talk to Sehun about your project so you could work on it. You walked up to the two of them.

"Hey Sehun. . . I need you to come home with me so that we could work on our project ." You said with out facing Luhan.

"Hey Sehun, catch ya later. You need some time with your girlfriend~" Luhan said walking away 

'NO LUHAN!!! DON'T GOOO~' You screamed in your mind. You turned your attention back to Sehun. "Come on, lets go." You sighed

At your house. . .

"You have a nice house for a person like you." Sehun said 

"Was that a compliment or an insult?" You asked annoyed 

"I don't usually compliment people so. . . take that as an insult!" Sehun replied 

Obnoxious. 

"Okay, you know what? Lets just get started on the project so I don't have to see you again, okay?" You said walking up the stairs while Sehun was following you. 

You rolled out all the materials you needed on your study table. 

"Whoa. . . You're really prepared." Sehun said sitting beside you 

"Why yes, yes I am." You smiled 

Sehun saw a little piece of paper that was crumpled up into a little ball. He quickly picked it up and uncrumpled it. 

"Hey wait! Don't too at look at-" You demanded. But it was too late. 

"Luhan-oppa + ______ = <3" Sehun read what was on the paper. "You like. . . Luhan-hyung?"  

"Y-Yeah! In fact I do!" You said turning red "Over a guy like you anyway!" 

Sehun now looked really sad. You were now wondering what was his problem.

"I'm sorry I'm not as perfect as him. . . I really do try to impress you, really." Sehun said with tears on his eyes. He got another crumpled piece of paper from his pocket and held it.

"I was suppose to throw this at you today. . . But I was really nervous." He said with his voice cracking. Sehun got your hand and placed the paper ball on your palm.

You flattened it and carefully read what it said.

"I love you, ______-ah~ Please be my girlfriend!." You were completely surprised. There was even a cute stick drawing of you and Sehun holding hands. 

"I loved you ever since grade school. . . And I still do." Sehun said wiping off his tears and smiling right at you.

Obnoxious. . . . Maybe not.