My Best Friend (Luhan)

Luhan and you have been best friends for as long as you can remember. Ever since childhood, he was just like a brother to you. Now, you both are in highschool, still acting crazy as ever together. You were waiting for him outside his class room as he was dismissed.

That wasn't the only thing you saw. You saw a really pretty girl, running out the doors crying. You quickly saw Luhan and approached him. 

"Isn't that the school's cheerleading captain? Why is she crying?" You asked him 

"Well. . . She confessed to me. . . and. . ." Luhan replied nervously 

"And. . .?!" 

"And I kinda rejected her." He said looking elsewhere 

She was practically the prettiest girl in the whole school, why the heck would Luhan reject someone like her? 

"Why the hell did you reject her?!" You teasingly said punching his arm "You missed a gold opportunity!" 

"Maybe she isn't my type, okay? Come on, you can't force love~." Luhan said with his goo-goo voice, which he knows you find really annoying. You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes at that. 

"Lets go get lunch! I'm buying~" He winked at you dragging you to the canteen. 

At the canteen. . .

You usually ate with Luhan and no one else. Luhan, the handsomest boy in school eating with a normal student like you. See the chemistry? 

"I mean, if I saw a boy that handsome, I really wouldn't mind dating him." You continued your talk about Luhan rejecting the girl. 

"Who? You mean someone like me?~" Luhan said grinning 

"No. Not you." You dead panned. Both of you laughed. 

"Hey, I might be a little late today, so don't bother waiting for me to walk me home, okay?" You said 

"What!? You know you can't go anywhere without me!" He protested "I will wait for you if it's the last thing I'll do!"

You sighed at his ignorance "Fine. But I warned you already." 

Luhan excitedly nodded his head, eating his food like he hasn't eaten in weeks. What a cutie. 

Dismissal. . .

You were already done doing your errands for the day. You walked along the corridors, only hearing your foot steps. 

'School's so empty. . .' You thought to yourself. Suddenly, you felt a sharp stinging pain right across your cheek. When you looked up, you saw her.

"How can Luhan-oppa choose someone like you?! Among all the girls in the school, why you?!" She screamed. The cheerleading captain Luhan rejected this morning. 

You were suddenly quiet 'She's right. . . Why did Luhan stick around with me. . .' You thought tearing up 

"You are an embarrassment!" She insulted slapping you a couple of times. You didn't even bother to fight back as you took all her blows.

When she was about to hit you one more time, someone got her wrist as you were helplessly defending yourself. 

"What. Do you think. You are doing to her?!" He shouted. Luhan. 

"Luhan-oppa. . . I-" She tried to explain 

"Don't call me oppa! If I ever see you hurt her again, you'll be the one who's going to get hurt!" He said through his teeth "Do I make myself clear? Now get lost. . ." Luhan let go of her wrist as she ran away. 

Luhan turned his head to me. For the first time in forever, he saw you cry. All your childhood you spent with him, the first time. 

"______, Are you. . . okay?" Luhan asked lifting your chin with his hand 

"No! Stay away from me!" You screamed at him 

"_______. . . Wh-What happened?" He asked 

"Reality happened, okay?! I do not deserve to be with you!" You said with your voice cracking 

"Seriously?! You're listening to her?! Don't be stupid!" Luhan protested 

"You know it's true anyway. . . You could have picked up all the girls in the world if you wanted." You answered 

"Well maybe all those "girls in the world" wasn't the girl I fell in love with 12 years ago!" 

You stopped talking right then and there. His words began to echoed in your head over and over again. You felt your heart beating fast already.

"Yeah. . . You heard me right. I. . . uh. . ." Luhan stuttered "Like you." 

You began to laugh and wipe away your tears "Say the word~" You cooed 

Luhan sighed "Okay, I love you. Now please don't think you don't deserve me because I should be the one saying that." He smiled "Now, lets go home." 

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for not updating in a day. My life is currently being controlled by Flappy Bird :P I still have to think of more good ideas to hit me, so thank you all once again! (I had a super sleepy mind writing this one, so very sorry!)