Baby-Sitting Job (Kai)

"You're really doing me a favor! Thanks again! Love you~" Your best friend said hanging up the phone. 

You decided to take her baby sitting job since she had to attend a friend's party on that day. 'Why do I do these kinds of things. . .' You thought as you packed up to head to the address. 

You walked along your neighborhood has you stared on the sticky note with the address in it. Finally you stopped in in front of a large house. You stared at it in awe as you took a deep breath. 

"Okay. . . You can do this." You said to yourself pushing the doorbell. It wasn't very long until a nice looking woman greeted you in the entrance. 

"Hello there! Are you replacing in for your friend?" The woman asked 

You nodded and smiled "I'm really sorry she couldn't make it." 

"Well this is my son, Jin Hyun~ Come on don't be shy." She said gesturing for a little boy to come forwards. He was the cutest little child you ever saw. 

"H-Hi. . ." Jin Hyun nervously said, then recoiled back to his mom's back. 

"And if you don't mind, my nephew will also be accompanying you." The woman added "He's your age, so you'll get along well. Ta ta~" She waved bye to her son. 

You entered the enormous house with expensive furniture and antiques. 

'I really am in no position to be in this castle!' You thought 

"Excuse me, miss. Are you the babysitter?" A strange voice said. You quickly turned around and found Jin Hyun's cousin. He was incredible handsome. 

"U-Uh. . . Hello, it's very nice to meet you. Y-You have a very lovely house." You stuttered and bowing a full 90 degrees. He laughed at your cuteness.

"Name's Jongin by the way. Just call me Kai." Kai winked "And you are. . .?" 

"_________! Very nice to meet you too, Mr. Kai." You answered nervously. He again laughed at you. 

"Cut off the "Mister", will you? I'll show you around the place, then I'll help you with your babysitting." Kai answered 

You had a lot of fun babysitting Jin Hyun and being with Kai. You really got closer to each other every second. After all that fun with Kai and Jin Hyun, you both put him off to bed. It was already 10:00 pm. Now, it was just you and Kai sitting on the floor. 

"Your little cousin's very cute." You giggled 

"So you thought of him cute? How about meee?" Kai pouted 

You laughed as a sudden question appeared in your mind "Kai. . .?" 

"Hmmmm?" He responded about to fall asleep. 

"Where are your parents?" You asked 

Kai remained silent for a solid minute with out opening his eyes "They died in a car crash when I was 5 years old." He finally answered 

You looked at him with empathy "Oh. . . I'm really sorry. They must have been really good people for having such a nice son like you." You smiled trying to cheer him up 

Kai replied smiling "I mean, it's not as bad as it looks. I got to live in this huge house, I have all the food I could eat and best of all. . . I got to meet you." 

You were turning red at what Kai just said. "So if I'm babysitting Jin Hyun. . . Does that mean I'm babysitting you too?" You grinned ignoring the topic

"Yah! I can take care that child with my eyes closed!" Kai answered. It was now your turn to laugh at him.

"How can you take care of a child when you are one?" You continued laughing

Kai laughed with you "I don't know why my aunt called for a babysitter when I'm already old enough to do it, okay? Maybe it's because she doesn't think I'm responsible yet." He replied 

"Maybe it's because you were too alone in this house and your aunt decided that you needed some friends." You laughed. You looked at Kai seeing him looking at you and giving you a warm smile. He wasn't laughing. 

"If that was her intention, I think she did a pretty good job choosing you." Kai smiled "I know we just met and all that. . . But I think I like you. A lot." 

______________________________________________________

Sorry for only one new chapter today :( I have a really huge writer's block, hence I have no ideas whatsoever. So please feel free to help me by requesting! I was super amazed on how the stories had so many views in one night o_O Guys, when did that happen??? I sincerely thank each and every one of you~