Who's The Father?: Continuation (Luhan)

Doctors, nurses, and patients rushed around in the hallway. Luhan was still in the operating room, checking if he did have anymore injuries, and your daughter was sent home with a relative. Two things came across your mind; One, Luhan now knows that he's the father of your child. Will he still be by your side? Two, will he even be survive? 

"Excuse me, Miss _____?" The doctor said, making you jump and turn around to face him "Are you Luhan's girlfriend or wife?"

Your eyes widened at that statement and vigorously shook your head "N-No! I-I'm just his friend. . . " 

The doctor nodded as he took down notes on his notepad "How long have you known him?" 

You couldn't answer because it's like you knew him for your entire life. Middle school, high school, and even college "I think. . . 20 years?" 

He smiled and nodded in response, and closed his notepad "20 years? You two must be really good friends."

You faintly smiled without looking at him and slightly nodded. The doctor took a seat beside you and brought out a clip board containing Luhan's files "So Luhan may have a broken leg and arm, a dislocated shoulder, and his cranium slightly cracked, but-"

"His skull cracked?!" You interrupted him in panic.

The doctor noticed your worried face and quickly checked his files again "Y-Yes, but there's nothing to worry about! It cracked slightly, but no brain damage at all!" 

You sighed in relief and stared at the door where Luhan was right through it "C-Can I visit him?" 

"You may see him," The doctor replied "But I'm afraid it will take days or even weeks for him to regain consciousness."

Your face dropped at his words but nodded obediently "Alright." 

You quietly entered the room, shutting the door behind you. All you could see was a hospital monitor right beside Luhan's unconscious body, lying down on a bed. You walked up to him and sat down on a chair, with your eyes not leaving him. 

"Uh. . . Hi Luhan." You said despite him not hearing you "I hope you're okay. . ."

Again, no response from him. The room just filled with his heart monitor beeping and the sound of him breathing. 

"Why did you have to do it?" You asked his lifeless body again "After I lied and separated you from your daughter all these years, you just had to jump in front of us and push us out of the way. I could have died, and maybe my- our daughter would barely make it. You still had to do it." 

You clutched the fabric of your pants and let your tears roll down your face, dripping all the way to your hands "Pabo. . ." 

You wiped your tears off using your sleeve and started smiling "I seem like such an idiot talking to you even if you couldn't hear me. I guess I should be leaving now. See you in a few weeks, I guess." 

You smiled at Luhan, staring at his lips. You already knew what you where this was going. You quickly shook off your thoughts and blinked 'No, ______! Luhan could be married or be in some sort relationship by now! I can't. . .' 

You looked around the room to see if there was anyone here and slowly walked towards him. You took a deep breath and quickly pecked Luhan's lips "But really, thank you." 

You smiled at him for the last time, and headed straight for the door. 

"W-Who, do you think I am, Sleeping Beauty?" A croaky voice said before you could turn the door knob. 

Your eyes widened and quickly turned around to see Luhan smiling, trying to sit up from the bed "Luhan! You're awake! How? What? Where?" 

"I dunno," He laughed "I remember hearing your voice and your 'macigal kiss'."