Definitely (Chanyeol)

Requested by mainvocal

Whoa, 4,000 views already?! I just remembered having 3,000 in the last 2 imagines I posted. Wow guys,  thank you so much :D Okay, and I've noticed I've been doing way too much Kai, Luhan, and Chanyeol ones. SO IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST, PLEASE DO A D.O., TAO, CHEN, KRIS, OR XIUMIN ONE!!! And if you guys know the movie "Letters to Juliet", I got my inspiration from it, so creds go to it~

___________________________________________________________________

"Why won't you go out with me?!?!" A girl screamed at Chanyeol

"Because I have no interest in you. Just leave." He replied coldy, leaving her in tears and running away. 

Chanyeol. The cold heated bastard that was never seen smiling. You didn't know how many girls in the school had a crush on him. No matter how much they confessed, they would always get denied. You glared at him as he smirked right back at you. 

"What is your freaking problem?!?!" You shouted as you stormed in his direction "Is your goal to break every girls heart in the entire school?!?!" 

"What, does it matter you you?" Chanyeol replied "All what I did is deny her offer. She began throwing a tantrum at me, and I got annoyed. She was the one who left herself in tears, not me."

"Watch your mouth, Park." You said through your teeth 

"I really don't know how many girls I denied this school year. . ." He sighed "And if you're trying to be the "Nice girl", do me a favor and tell her to get over me. You wouldn't want her heart to get broken twice." 

He passed by you with that, leaving you there. You clenched your fist and and walked your way home. 

You looked around the place, thinking it was a really beautiful day. Suddenly, you stopped in your tracks as you saw a familiar back, sitting down in a park bench. Chanyeol.

"That arrogant boy. . ." You mumbled to yourself and walking back to your house. 

"Yah, ______? Is that you?!" He shouted calling your attention. 

'Oh shit.' You thought to yourself walking faster 'Just ignore him, just ignore him, just ignore him. . .' 

Chanyeol grabbed you by the shoulder, making you face him "Don't act like you didn't hear me." He said removing his hand from you.

"What do you want now, Chanfag?!" You shouted 

"Oh Chanfaggot? That's my name now to you, huh?" He grinned "Relax, I just need help with my homework. I think you can do that, right?" 

You glared at him, impatiently tapping your foot "Just this once. And if I do, leave me alone for the rest of the school year, do I make myself clear?"  

"Oh sure." Chanyeol replied. He dragged your back to his seat in the park bench. You took your seat and scanned his notes. 

"You can't even solve this?" You scoffed "This is the easiest topic yet!"

"Yah! Don't make fun of me!" He shouted turning red "Nobody can be perfect like you!"

". . . Like me?" You asked blankly shifting your gaze from Chanyeol's notes to him

"I-I mean in your grades. . ." He mumbled looking away from you 

You smiled, placing his notes down "You're not as bad as I thought you were."

Chanyeol smiled, resting his head the the bench. You never seen him smile before, nor did anybody. You were used to his grins and smirks when he's a jerk, but now he seems kinda. . . cute. 

"Thanks." He said with his eyes closed "I think I know I'm a jerk."

You looked at him with a non-surprised expression "You only realised that now?"

"Love is just hormones in your head." He said running a hand through his hair and sitting up straight "I don't believe in love at first sight, finding your soulmate, and all that other junk."

"You clearly never had a girlfriend before."

"I'm not that heartless, of course I did!" Chanyeol shouted "Well, did have one." 

"And you dumped her because you found another girl to break?! Poor girl. . ." You sighed 

He was silent after you said that. Chanyeol began fixing his notes and placing them back into his backpack "She found another guy. And then she left me." He mumbled zipping his backpack closed. 

Your eyes widened and turned your head to face him "Wait seriously? She dumped you. Not the other way around."

"You know, I don't want to talk about it now. That was a couple of years ago." Chanyeol replied wearing his backpack "The reason why I'm afraid to get another girlfriend is because they don't last. They might find someone better. I might find someone better. Or maybe we'll both get over each other."

He stood up and walked a few steps "Bye. Deal's a deal. I'll leave you alone." 

"Wait, Chanyeol." You grabbed his wrist, making him face you "I did have a boyfriend a few months ago too. But he had to move away. He said we'd still keep in touch, but the last time we did that was months ago." 

"This is what I'm talking about! You'll just get you heart br-"

You pressed your index finger on this lips "Let me finish, Park." You removed your finger from his mouth as he nodded obediently "But I really do have to admit I loved him. All those times we've spent together was like a magical kind of thing. Even if he's gone now, I'll never ever forget him." 

"What are you trying to say. . . ?" Chanyeol grinned 

"What I'm trying to say is that it's not so bad being in a relationship!" You said wacking him in the chest 

Chanyeol got your arm and tightened his grip "And why are you telling me this. . .?" He said in the same tone 

"Because you're going to be a sad old man when you grow up!" You smiled trying to pull your arm from his grip. 

"And why do you care?" He released his grip from you with a serious look on his face. 

"Because I like you!" You shouted turning red"I only realised that when you dragged me into your homework, okay?!" 

He smiled and placed his hand in his pockets "Now that was the answer I wanted to hear." 

"I never knew you could be someone nice inside of the asshole dude." You laughed 

"That's good. I happen to take a liking to you too and happen to have a good time today." 

"Oh, You sound annoying."

Chanyeol laughed and leaned closer to you "You know, if I would pick a girlfriend,"He pecked your lips "It would definitely be you. See you tomorrow, girlfriend~"

He smiled and waved bye. Now you're just there, touching your lips and dumbly waved back at him.