Who's The Father? (Luhan)

Requested by Eternalize77,  JoonSong, and IThinkAlot4Life

___________________________________________________

You were in the bathroom, sitting down on the toilet, holding a pregnancy test in your hands. You waited and waited, staring at the device, until you heard a beeping sound. You quickly held it to your face to see the results: 

Plus. 

Different thoughts and feelings went through your mind, still staring at the results. You were pregnant with the guy whom you loved all your life until now. But, that same guy was never home and when he was, he'd be drunk. 

'Will Luhan be mad?' You thought to yourself, turning it off 'Will he even take care of his child?'

You someone slamming the door shut and groaning noises. Luhan must be home. Your heart was palpitating every second as you stood up from the toilet, opening the bathroom door to greet him. Of course, Luhan looked like a mess. 

"L-Luhan?" You asked carefully 

His gaze was fixed on yours "What do you want now, bitch?! Where were you?!"

Your body flinched at his words, with fear entering your mind "I was just in the bathroom, taking a test and-"

"Were you hiding from me?!"

"N-No! I wasn't! I was took a test in bathroom, saying that-"

You stopped talking seeing Luhan move closer and closer to you. He grabbed your shoulder and pushed you against a wall while you "Did you just raise your voice at me?" He asked you 

You couldn't take it anymore. You couldn't take him anymore. Your eyes were filled with tears, as you tried to wipe them off with your free arm "I took a test. And I'm pregnant." 

Luhan's eyes widened as if he snapped back into reality, slowly releasing his grip from your shoulder "Y-You're pregnant. . . ? Who's the father?"

"It doesn't matter who's the father!" You screamed at him "I don't want my child to stay here, growing up to see a drunk man everyday! I want you to leave. Right. Now!" 

He remained silent, staring into your eyes "Who's the father?" Luhan asked again 

You took a deep breath in anger, and looked back at him "Don't even think it's you! If you don't leave, then I will! Good bye, Luhan."

"_____!" He shouted your name while he saw you exit right through the door. 

Luhan screamed in anger and punched the wall right beside him. His screams turned into whimpers and his eyes formed tears "I love you. . ."

 6 Years Later. . . 

"Mommy?" Your daughter asked you "Why don't I look like you?" 

You paused for a moment, playing with the food on your plate. You daughter may have your hair color, but she got her facial features from him. Luhan. You haven't heard him since and decided to raise your daughter as a single parent. 

"Oh, Uh. . . You look a lot like your father." You replied 

"If I look like daddy, where is he?" 

You didn't reply, setting the money down on the table to pay for you food. You got up, took your daughters, and exited through the restaurant doors. 

"Mommy," Your daughter asked you again "How was daddy like?" 

You looked at your daughter, smiling at her, and went back to look where you were going "He was such a great man. Funny, smart, cute, just everything!"