The One With The Time Of Our Lives

Belle's POV

Today is the day. Shayne and I are going to destroy his parents' bookclub house. We took the bus to school but we got off a stop early.

"Are you ready Shayne?" I asked. He nodded.

"They sent my sister away, and for that, they have to pay," Shayne said. We were walking to the house went his phone went off.

"Who is it?" I asked. He pulled it out and showed me.

Co_mill: Shayne, you are going downhill, and I'm not going down with you. We need to break up if you're going to be this new person. What happened to the Shayne I fell in love with? Text me when he comes back.

"Shayne, are you okay?" I asked. He nodded and continued to walk towards the house. Now I'm kind of understand where Courtney was coming from. Shayne is going downhill, and it looks like I'll be going down with him. We got to the house. It was big, and white. Shayne looked at me.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and pulled out my spray paint.

-184-

Wes's POV

Mr. Bereta just stepped out of the classroom to go to the office. I looked at Courtney.

"Hey, did you break up with him?" I asked. She nodded and showed me her phone.

"What about you? Are you going to cut your ties?" Courtney asked. I thought about it for a minute.

"No, I can't. I can't just leave him alone," I said.

"He's going down Wes, you need to cut your ties," Courtney told me.

"He's doing this with Belle," Olivia said. Katy looked up from her book.

"Doing what?" She asked.

"Shayne is going downhill, and he's taking people with him. Either go down with him or cut your ties like I did," Courtney said. Katy stood up.

"If Shayne's going down, so am I! Who's with me!" She yelled. I stood up along with Flitz. "Where are they?"

"Shayne's parents' bookclub house," I told her.

"Where's that?" She asked. I shrugged. Flitz did the same.

"475 West Ave," Mari said not even looking up from her book. Everyone looked at her. She's hadn't really be talking that much.

"Thank you Mari!" Katy said jumping up from her seat. "Let's go!" Ian stood up and ran over to her.

"Don't, what are you doing?" Ian said trying to stop her. Katy turned to him.

"Helping my friend protest against his parents," Katy said before walking away from Ian. Flitz and I followed her to the parking lot.

"How are we going to get there?" Flitz asked. I looked around, trying to think.

"I have my Uncle's car keys!" Katy said holding them up.

"Why?" Flitz asked.

"I grabbed them before we left. Now all we need is for someone to drive us," Katy said.

"Did someone say drive?" Leo said from behind us. I turned and smiled.

"Leo! Flitz, Katy, this is Leo," I said. They waved.

"Can you drive us to 475 West Ave?" Katy asked. Leo nodded and grabbed the keys.

"What car?" He asked. Katy lead us to the car.

"You know, I knew you wouldn't leave your pal alone," Leo said pointing at me. I smiled. We all got in the car and started to head to 475 West Ave. West Ave isn't that far from the school, so it was a quick ride. We just turned around the corner to see Belle and Shayne spray painting the house, saying things like; 'Gays rule' 'We're people too' and 'Gays deserve love'. Leo pulled up and was about to park when.....