The One With Ian's Mom's Sandwich

Courtney's POV

English was weird without Olivia. She hasn't missed a day of school since, like grade 4.

"So, we're going to start reading Tuck Ever Lasting. Can you read chapter 1 to 4 this class," Mr. Bereta said. He passed out the books and we all started to read.

"This book is amazing!" Katy said. Everyone looked at her confused.

"You've read this book before?" Ian asked. She nodded. Everyone ran over to her.

"Hey, can you help me with the report?" Wes asked sitting in Olivia's desk. Katy rolled her eyes.

"If I was going to help anyone with the report, it won't be the person who made fun of me this morning," Katy said causing a couple people to laugh. She turned to me and pulled out her phone.

Kat💙: You wanna start the report at your house?

Court😁: Sure, can Shayne come?

Kat💙: Yeah, but I'm bringing someone than too.

Court😁: Will it be Ian????

Kat💙: Maybe, what are you empaling?

Court😁: That you like Ian.....

Kat💙: Gross!!!!

Court😁: You kissed him!

Kat💙: Only because I was spying and didn't want to be caught by Wes.

Court😁: Really?

Kat💙: Yeah, we were spying on Olivia, to make sure she broke up with Phil.

Court😁: Fine, I believe you, but you and Ian would make a cute couple.
Read 9:14 am

"Katy! Get off your phone!" Mr. Bereta yelled at Katy who rolled her eyes.

"Just talking about homework," Katy mumbled pulling out her laptop.

"Speaking of work, start doing it!" Mr. Bereta said. We all started to read the book.

Katy's POV

It was lunch time, and Olivia still wasn't here. Is this how she felt when I wasn't here? Well, I alway came for lunch. I had no idea where to sit. Keith told me that him and Noah were going to have lunch, by themselves if you know what I mean. Courtney and Shayne were having lunch, and so were Shayla and Mari. Sohinki was showing around a new girl. Flitz was with Phil and Wes, so that was a no. Joven and Lasercorn were eating together, like they always did. Finally there was Ian. He was all alone so I walked up to him.

"Hey E," I said sitting down next to him. He smiled at me. I found myself feeling something that I can't describe.

"So, how was your art class?" Ian asked while taking a bite out of his apple.

"Boring. Just imagine, you're sitting at a table with two couples," I said. He rolled his eyes.

"It couldn't have been that bad," Ian said. I scoffed.

"Four people, kissing, holding hands, and other things, the whole entire class," I said as I grabbed his sandwich and took a bite.

"Get your own lunch!" Ian said trying to grab his sandwich back from me. I moved it further away.

"Your mom makes the best sandwiches though," I said taking another bite. Ian grabbed my arm and grabbed the sandwich. I started laughing.

"You can have half," Ian said giving me a half of his sandwich. I smile a give him a peck on the cheek. Everything went quiet. We both ate our half of Ian's sandwich in silence.

"Hey, Courtney and I are gonna work on the report for the book and she's bring Shayne so I was wondering if you could come with me and make it bearable?" I asked stumbling over my words. Ian chuckled.

"Sure, I was going to ask you for help anyways," Ian said with a smile. I smiled back at him. We couldn't find anything to break the ice with again, so we sat their in silence until Ian's phone went off.

Anthony😋: Olivia is awake now and you should come with Katy.

Ian🙃: We're on our way.
Read 11:53 am

Once Ian sent the text we got up and left the school.

-651-

Dear Uncle Joe
Time of Our Lives (Smosh High) Entry 5
        I Need Lots Of Help
I need help, I need lots of help. Everything is weird around Ian. Like during lunch. There was so much awkward silence. Also the car ride to the hospital. Neither one of us can drive, so my other Uncle, Paul, is giving us a ride to the hospital to see Olivia. Oh, sorry for skipping school Uncle Joe.
Good news, Olivia's better. I haven't seen her yet, but I think she's better. Let's just hope this isn't going to be like a book or movie where the girl loses her memory or something stupid like that. I hope it doesn't go that way because I can't deal with those stories. If Olivia doesn't remember Anthony I'm gonna cry.
Also, Uncle Joe, is it okay if I write about my feelings and other things? I hope so, because I want to tell you something. I haven't been seeing Stephane. Mom and Bill told me to see her and get the stuff I 'need' but I can't. I just needed to tell someone about that. Oh, we're at the hospital, to be continued...
Lots of Love
        Katy Raub-Bereta❤️👏🏼