The One With A Monday Bus Ride

Olivia's POV

Nothing really happened at school today, which was weird considering so much happened last week. The bus pulled up to the school and we all got in. It was kind of weird, Shayne and Katy sat together. We were all curious about what was going on there.

"Are you two dating? Cause Courtney is your girlfriend Shayne, and your friend Katy," Wes said. Of course it had to be Wes to say that. Katy looked up at Wes.

"No, we aren't dating. Shayne is living at my house because he can't stand his family, ok!" Katy yelled at Wes. We were all shocked.

"Dude, really?" Wes asked Shayne. He nodded.

"So stop assuming people are dating when they're not. Geez! You don't even know the two people on the bus who are actually dating!" Katy said before covering her mouth. I looked over all the head at her. She sunk back into the bus seat.

"And who's that?" Wes asked. Great, now everyone was curious. I looked over at Anthony.

"Should we?" I whispered. He shrugged then nodded.

"Who's that Katy?" Wes asked. She sunk even deeper into the bus seat.

"It's me!" I yelled causing everyone to look at me.

"What?" Courtney asked. "Who are you dating?" I took a deep breath. I was going to tell them but then Anthony put his arm around me.

"She's dating me," Anthony said. Everyone cheered.

"Finally!" Courtney said. I chuckled. The bus ride got quieter the longer we were on the bus. The first to get off were Joven, Flitz, and Belle. Mari moved over to sit with Sohinki. Shayne got up and started to talk to Wes for the first time in about 4 days. Katy came over and sat with Courtney.

"You aren't mad at me, are you?" Katy asked Courtney.

"No, I just wish you told me," Courtney said. She hugged Katy, who hugged back, shockingly. We all had a laugh until we reached the next stop. Noah and Mari got off. Sohinki then sat next to Keith. I turned to Anthony.

"Anthony," I said grabbing his hand. He looked at me with his big brown eyes.

"Yes Olivia," he said back to me. I took a deep breath.

"You remember the day we met?" I asked.

"How could I not?"

"Well, that same day, after school, we sat in this seat and once you left I wrote something on the wall," I said. Anthony looked at the wall. It said 'A + O' in a heart. Anthony turned back to me and smiled.

"Olivia, this might sound crazy, but I think I really really like you," Anthony said. I kissed him on the cheek.

"I really really like you too," I whispered to him. Right after that we stopped again. Keith, Sohinki, Ian, and Anthony got up and left. "Bye Baby!"

"Bye babe," Anthony said kissing my cheek before he left. After that Katy, Shayne, and Lasercorn left. It was just Courtney, Wes, and I. Courtney sat next to me and Wes moved up. He can be annoying most of the time but he's not that bad of a guy. Two other people moved up and sat behind us.

"Boy, you guys have a lot of drama," an older girl said. The guy nodded.

"Who are you?" Wes asked.

"I'm Leo, and this is my sister Lily," Leo said.

"Are you all friends?" Lily asked.

"No, but we all talk to each other," I said.

"Wow, I've been watching you freshman, and I'm shocked at how much stuff you guys go through," Leo said. Lily nodded.

"Like, wow. And I thought grade 12 was bad," Lily said.

"You guys are seniors?" Courtney asked. They nodded.

"Yep, and our 4 school years combined aren't as drama filled as last week was for you guys," Leo said. Lily nodded.

"That Shayne guy, I'd be careful around," Lily said directing it to Courtney.

"What do you mean?" Courtney asked.

"I'd break up with him as soon as possible," Lily said. Leo nodded.

"Wait, what?" Courtney asked. The bus stopped at the second last stop.

"Oh, it's our stop," Leo said standing up. Lily waved goodbye and the two left.

"What did they mean?" Courtney asked. I shrugged. Wes looked at his feet.

"Wes, what do you know?" I asked.

"Shayne was talking about how he was going to get back at his parents, and their friends."

"What is he going to do?" I asked.

"Uh, well his parents are part of this book club and so he's going to destroy the house," Wes said.

"What do you mean by destroy?" Courtney asked.

"Vandalize it, throw some eggs, I don't know," Wes said.

"Do you know where this place is?" I asked. Wes shook his head no.

"I have no idea but all I know is that he's doing it tomorrow during school," Wes said. "He's going downhill, so either jump off or go down with him." Courtney thought about it for a minute.

"I can't have him bringing me down with him. I'm going to have to break up with him," Courtney said as the bus stopped. Us three got off and went our separate ways. Tomorrow isn't going to be a good day.