The One With The Break Ups..... Again

Anthony's POV

Shay and I agreed to meet at her locker to discuss our next move. She walked up to me with a smile.

"Hey Ant, we need to break up!" Shay said. I chuckled.

"I was just going to tell you that," I said. She smiled. "How'd Mari deal with the news?"

"Well, Mari was kinda upset that I was dating you so then I told her everything, and now we're dating," Shay said gushing. I laughed. "What about you and Olivia?"

"It's not going as well as you and Mari but I'm working on it. She's breaking up with her boyfriend," I said. Shay looked at me confused.

"Didn't they break up yesterday?" She asked. I nodded.

"Phil didn't get the idea," I said causing Shay to laugh.

"So, we're good?" Shay asked. I nodded and gave her a high five.

"How are you going to tell your parents, and your brother?" I asked. Shay smiled and started to walk away.

"Easy, I'm not!" She said before she left. Lasercorn walked over to me.

"They dude, what's up?" He asked. I smiled.

"Shay and I broke up," I said before walking away with a big grin.

"What? Why are you smiling?" Lasercorn yelled at me. I chuckled to myself.

-212-

News of mine and Shay's break spread around the school, along with the fact that Shay started to date Mari. Everyone was coming up to me, asking if I was okay.

"I'm fine, it was mutual," I told Joven. Random people were coming up to me, talking to me.

"He's fine Flitz!" Katy said walking up and shoeing away Flitz.

"Thank you Katy," I said. She smiled.

"You know, you could thank me by asking out Olivia," Katy said causing me to blush.

"But she's still with Phil," I reminded her. Katy smiled.

"Not for long!" Katy said as she walked into the English room. I quickly followed her into the room. Mr. Bereta looked at us.

"First, she never shows up and now she's 20 minutes early!" Mr. Bereta said.

"I'm full of surprises," Katy said walking up to Phil, who was in the back row with Wes, Shayne, and Flitz.

"Look it's Ian's girlfriend!" Wes said pointing at Katy. She slapped him. "What the heck?"

"Bereta! She just slapped him!" Shayne yelled. Mr. Bereta looked up from his desk.

"What, I didn't see it," Mr. Bereta said. I rolled my eyes. Katy turned to Wes.

"Wes, you're a dick who needs to grow up. Shayne, you need to talk to your sister about her being gay, tell her it's okay. Phil, Olivia broke up with you yesterday but you didn't get the hint so I'm here to tell you. Olivia is breaking up with you! And Flitz, I love you man, you rock!" Katy said. I put my hand up to my mouth to stop my laughs. Mr. Bereta however, didn't

"Oh my gosh, that was brutal!" Mr. Bereta laughed. Katy turned to me.

"You should ask her," Katy told me. I nodded and I was about to leave the classroom when Courtney came running in with Noah.

"Olivia got hit with a book!" Courtney yelled. All of us ran out into the hallway. Katy was the first one to Olivia.

Olivia's POV

I was talking to Courtney about Shayla and Mari in front of Noah's locker.

"Really!" Noah said. "I was right!" He pulled out a book and it slipped from his hands, hitting me in the head.

"Oh no!" Courtney said running away with Noah. I assume they went to go get help. Everything is starting to get fuzzy and darker. The next thing I know, Katy is by my side.

"Liv, just so you know, I broke up with Phil for you," Katy said grabbing my hand. I tried to laugh but I slowly closed my eyes.

"Olivia!" I heard an angel's voice say.

-652-

Dear Uncle Joe
Time of Our Lives (Smosh High) Entry 4
We've Hit A Bump
So Uncle Joe, Olivia is currently in the nurse's office. This isn't good for my plan, and Olivia. We've hit a bump. If only that book didn't hit Olivia. That isn't the only thing that's happen today, and school hasn't even started.
First, Shay-whatever and Anthony broke up. Thank goodness! Sure, they were only dating to make their crushes jealous. And they were only together for, like a little less than two days. I have to admit, they were cute together, but only because they are both cute by themselves.
Second, Shayla was it? Well, she happens to be gay. I knew it! Although I don't think Shayne did. I wish her luck with him. Her and Mari, the two have been best friends since forever, at least that's what I've heard.
Third, Olivia and Phil are finally over, I think. I did the breaking up, but I think Phil got the idea. You were there, you remember what I said.
Finally, Anthony was about to ask out Livy. I'm so upset! Well, I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. And until that day comes.
    Lots of Love
        Katy Raub-Bereta❤️👏🏼