The One With The Snapchat Talks And Ian

Olivia's POV

Anthony and I wanted to have lunch together, but we don't want people to think we're dating. If anyone finds out, we'll be the talk of the school, and I can't deal with that. Anthony was sitting with Ian and Lasercorn. Crap, how am I going to make this not look weird?

"Belle!" I said to Belle, calling her over. She was about to sit down next to Sohinki and Keith. Belle walked over to me.

"Hey Olivia," She said with a smile.

"Eat lunch with me, and the guys," I said gesturing over to Ian's usual lunch table. Belle smiled and sat down next to Lasercorn. I sat down next to Anthony.

"Why are you eating with us?" Lasercorn asked me. I shrugged. They all started talking about video games, which I don't really play, so I went on my phone. Katy had messaged me on Snapchat.

Katy_B: Livy, I need to tell you something

Livy_S: What do you need to tell me?

Katy_B: It's kind of embarrassing, and weird.

Livy_S: Have you met me? You just described me!

Katy_B: Yeah, it's about....

Livy_S: About????

Katy_B: ....

Livy_S: Kat? About what??? Kat! Hello!?!
Received 11:46 am

"Livy, what's wrong?" Anthony asked me. I looked up from my phone.

"Nothing, just Katy's unanswered texts," I said turning off my phone. Everyone went back to their conversations. Anthony and I played footies under the table. I did my best to hold in my giggles. Belle looked at me curiously. My phone went off. It was Belle. 

Belle_son: What's going on with you Olivia?

Livy_S: What, uh, nothing.

Belle_son: Why don't I believe you?

Livy_S: Ok, fine. I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to tell anyone.

Belle_son: Yeah, promise. What's going on?

Livy_S: Anthony and I were playing footies.

Belle_son: So..... why does this matter?

Livy_S: Because we're dating, but no one knows.

Belle_son: I knew it! I told them I thought you two were dating!

Livy_S: Who?

Belle_son: Lcorn, Jov, and Flitz. I told them you two were dating.

Livy_S: Wow, most people don't think we like each other?

Belle_son: No, they know you two like each other, they all just think you're too blind to see it.

Livy_S: Wow, well, I was pretty blind about it.

Belle_son: If you don't mind me asking, how'd you two get together?

Livy_S: Uh, I got hit in the head with a book and had to go to the hospital and Anthony came with me. At the hospital we talked and then we got together.

Belle_son: Cute!
Received 11:59 am

"Are you two texting each other at the same table?" Lasercorn asked. We nodded.

"What are you girls talking about?" Ian asked grabbing my phone. I tried to stop him. He read through the messages and didn't react.

"What were they talking about?" Anthony asked. I held my breath.

"Shopping, really?" Ian said giving me my phone back. Once I had it back I texted him.

Livy_S: Why'd you lie?

Ianhecox: Because you didn't want anyone to know.

Livy_S: You reacted like it was nothing, why?

Ianhecox: Listen Liv, I already knew you two were together.

Livy_S: Did Anthony tell you?

Ianhecox: No. Remember how you and Anthony got together at the hospital?

Livy_S: Yeah.

Ianhecox: Well, Katy and I saw you guys kissing and heard you talking.

Livy_S: Why didn't you tell us?

Ianhecox: Because, you two didn't want anyone to know, for some weird reason.

Livy_S: You didn't tell anyone, did you?

Ianhecox: No, I didn't. I don't know about Kat however.

Livy_S: What do you mean?

Ianhecox: I don't know if she told anyone. She's been writing entries about what happens at school to Mr. Bereta, she might have told him.

Livy_S: Mr. B knows!

Ianhecox: Might, he might know. If you want to know so badly, than ask Katy.

Livy_S: I would but she won't answer my text. She need to talk about something weird and embarrassing.

Ianhecox: Well, just try later.

Livy_S: K
Received 12:05 pm

I looked over to where Katy was last sitting to see she was gone. Ian looked at me.

"Where'd she go?" We asked each other at the same time.

"Where'd who go?" Belle asked.

"Katy," Ian and I respond together.

"I saw her leave with Flitz about 10, 15 minutes ago," Belle said pointing to the door.

"Since when do her and Flitz hang out?" Lasercorn asked as he devoured his slice of pizza. I shrugged. We looked at the time and got ready to go to Math.

"How are we here first?" Anthony asked looking around the classroom. Usually Sohinki, Joven, and Flitz are there first. And last would be Anthony, Wes, and Katy. Soon more people showed up and the final bell rang. Mr. Raub came in.

"Okay, Mr. Ricketts and Ms. Bereta-Raub isn't here," Mr. Raub said marking it down in his book. Half way through the class, Flitz and Katy showed up. Katy gave Mr. Raub a note and he nodded. The two went to their desks and we continued our work. I looked up at Ian, seeing him looking, jealous? Annoyed? Confused.