The One With The Hospital Bed

Anthony's POV

I was scared. I was scared for Olivia, I was scared for her friends, and I was scared for me as well. I texted Ian about Olivia a couple minutes ago. He said that him and Katy were on their way. I looked at Olivia and she started to wake up.

"What?" She asked as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Livy?" I asked running over to her bed.

"Anthony? What are you doing here?" Olivia asked. I sat down on the edge of her bed.

"I came with you to the hospital, I wanted to make sure you were ok," I said. She smiled at me.

"Thanks Ant," Olivia said. I smiled back at her.

"What's the last thing you remember?" I asked. Olivia thought for a moment.

"Um, Katy broke up with Phil for me, and then I heard an angel's voice say my name," she told me. I smiled because I was the one who said her name.

"Uh, Livy, that wasn't an angel who said your name, it was me," I told her. She sat up.

"I was right, it was an angel's voice," She said putting her hand out and holding mine. I blushed.

"Listen Livy," I started trying to find he right words to say this.

"We both just broke up with people, but I think we're both ready for another relationship," Olivia said. I smiled, and laughed a little.

"I was just going to tell you that I was only dating Shay to get someone's attention and make them jealous," I said. She frowned.

"Oh, I understand," she said moving her hand and sinking back into the hospital bed.

"That person was you Olivia, I like you," I said grabbing her hand. She smiled and kissed me. It was a quick kiss, but still amazing.

"I like you too Anthony!" Olivia said before I went in for another kiss. My phone went off, so I stopped kissing Olivia and checked it.

Ian🙃: We're coming up.

Anthony😋: Great, she just woke up.
Read 1:01 pm

I put my phone away and looked at Olivia.

"Ian and Katy are coming up," I said. Olivia nodded.

"Let's not tell them about this, at least not until later," Olivia said. I nodded and got off of her bed. Right after I got up the door opened.

"Ian, Katy!" I said. They were holding hands. "What's going on here?" I said pointing at their hands. I looked down and let go of each other.

"There was a lot of people coming in, and Ian almost got stuck in the crowd," Katy said as she walked over to Olivia.

"Hey, Kat. Thanks for breaking up with Phil for me," Olivia said. I chuckled a little.

"You should've been there, she burned all the populars, other than Flitz," I said. Katy smiled and looked at me.

"That's cause Flitz is the man!" She said. We all smiled.

Sohinki's POV

I had to show this new girl around because she's in all my classes, including gym. There wasn't any space in the girls gym class, and there was plenty in the boys. Her name was Belle.

"Sohinki!" Mr. Raub said walking over to me and Belle. "Who's this?"

"Belle Robertson, I transferred from Wright High," Belle said handing Mr. Raub a piece of paper. He looked at it with his jaw almost on the ground. Mr. Raub handed her the paper back.

"Robertson, you can sit in the back next to Johnson!" Mr. Raub said pointing in the back to Wes. Belle nodded and went to the back.

"Woah, who are you!?!" Wes asked Belle.

"I'm Belle Robertson, and I'm in three of your classes," Belle said as she sat down. I smiled.

"Okay! Let's see, Hecox, Padilla, Raub-Bereta, Sui, and Ms. Topp aren't here," Mr. Raub said marking it in his book.

"Uh, Ian, Anthony, and Katy are at the hospital with Olivia," Keith said. Mr. Raub nodded.

"Shay was in Gym, but wasn't in English," Flitz told Mr. Raub nodded. Belle looked at Flitz and smiled. I don't know why but I didn't like that. Mine and Keith's phones went off.

"Phones!" Mr. Raub said. I looked down. "I heard two!" Keith coughed up his phone. "Who else! You're gonna join Keith in detection." I couldn't go to detection two days in a row, my mom would kill me.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Raub, I had no idea my ringer was on," Belle said pulling her phone out of her pocket and giving it to Mr. Raub. He nodded.

"Since it's your first day Robertson, and you didn't know the rules, you will get off with a warning," he said. Belle nodded and sat back down. She looked at me and winked. I smiled. Mr. Raub then got the lesson, which was on slope.

"And he answer is y = 2.5," Mr. Raub said. The answer should have been 1.8 but I didn't want to say anything.

"Mr. Raub!" Belle said putting her hand up. He looked at her and nodded. "The answer would actually be y = 1.8," she said. He looked at the board and changed the answer. What is up with this girl?