The One With The Suspicious Group Chat

Olivia's POV

It's lunch time and Keith, Katy, and I went into the cafeteria. Katy pulled out her laptop and started typing away.

"What are you working on?" Keith asked with a mouth full of his sandwich. Katy looked up and wiped Keith's sandwich bits off of her face.

"English, Uncle Joe wants an entry every school day," Katy said as she went back to her typing. Keith turned to me.

"How are things with you and Phil?" Keith asked. I put my hand over my mouth. "What?"

"I forgot I was dating him," I said. Katy broke out laughing.

"That's because you don't like him!" Katy said pointing at me. "You like Anthony!" She whispered. I slapped her hand.

"Get back to your work!" I said. Katy nodded and went back to her computer.

"Look who's coming in!" Keith said causing almost everyone to turn towards the door. Anthony and Shayla walked in holding hands. I sighed and turned back to my food.

Ian's POV

Anthony and Shayla came into the cafeteria and sat down across from me, Sohinki, and Mari.

"Hey Shay," Mari said to Shayla. The two started talking. I turn to Anthony. I was about to say something when I got a text. It was Katy.

Kat😽👌🏻: Hey, can you do something for me?

Ian🙈👏🏻: Anything. What's up?

Kat😽👌🏻: I need your help with something, but you can't tell anyone.

Ian🙈👏🏻: I won't, what do you need help with?

Kat😽👌🏻: Don't you find it weird that Anthony is dating Shay-whatever?

Ian🙈👏🏻: Shayla Topp, yeah. I always thought he liked Olivia.

Kat😽👌🏻: Me too! And you know about those bets going around.

Ian🙈👏🏻: Saying that she's gay, yeah.

Kat😽👌🏻: What I need your help for is spying. I want to see if Anthony and Shayla are really a couple.

Ian🙈👏🏻: Totally, I'll help you. I was thinking the same thing.

Kat😽👌🏻: Thanks Ian😘👌🏻

Ian🙈👏🏻: No prob Kat👌🏻❤️
Read 11:49 am

"Who ya texting Ian?" Sohinki asked grabbing my phone. I try to grab it back.

"Don't!" I told Sohinki. He went through all my text messages with Katy. He looked at me.

"Who was he texting?" Anthony asked. Sohinki looked at me, then the phone.

"His mom, I thought he was texting a girl," Sohinki said before giving me my phone back.

"I was texting a girl, she just happens to be my Mom," I said. Anthony laughed.

"Babe, me and Mari are gonna hang out, bye!" Shayla said before leaving with Mari. Me and Sohinki watch them leave and then turn to Anthony.

"Okay, talk," Sohinki said. Anthony gave us a weird look.

"Why are you dating Shayla?" I asked. Sohinki nodded.

"Yeah, you like Olivia." Anthony sighed and turned to Olivia.

"She's dating Phil, she doesn't like me, so I moved on," Anthony said before leaving the table.

"He's not telling the whole story," Sohinki said. I nodded and pulled out my phone.

Ian🙈👏🏻 added Hinki😝🙌🏻

Ian🙈👏🏻: Kat, Anthony told us something.

Kat😽👌🏻: What!?!?

Ian🙈👏🏻: He said he's dating Shayla because Olivia's dating Phil and she doesn't like him.

Hinki😝🙌🏻: But we don't know if that's the full truth.

Ian🙈👏🏻: That would only explain why he started dating, not why it's Shayla.

Kat😽👌🏻: Well thanks😙 Should I tell Liv that he's thinks she doesn't like him.

Hinki😝🙌🏻: Sure, just don't say it's from us.

Kat😽👌🏻: K. I'm gonna tell her. Ttyl👋🏻
Read 11:57 am

Katy's POV

I didn't know what to say. Anthony could be over Olivia all because she's dating Phil. I type my last message then shut my laptop.

"Livy," I said in a soft voice. She looked up at me.

"Yes Kat?" She asked. I took a deep breath.

"Um, Anthony might be dating Shayla because he's moving on. He might think that you don't like him because you're with Phil," I said. Olivia's mouth was open. I think everything was piecing together. She stood up. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to break up with Phil!" Olivia said walking away from the table. Keith and I look at each and follow her. I pull out my phone to text Ian and Sohinki.

Kat😽👌🏻: Olivia's going to break up with Phil right now.

Hinki😝🙌🏻: Were coming!
Read 12:02 pm

Kat😽👌🏻 added Keith😎✌🏾

Sohinki and Ian caught up to me and Keith.

"What are you guys doing here?" Keith asked. I looked at Ian and than looked at the ground.

"Uh, Ian was going to help me catch up, along with Sohinki," I said. Keith nodded. The 4 of us turned to Olivia, who was walking up to Phil. The hall was full of people, mostly people who I didn't know. "Oh my gosh!"

"What?" Ian asked.

"Anthony's here!" I whispered. Keith looked at me.

"What are we going to do?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Okay, Hinki, you go distract Anthony so he's not completely paying attention to the scene. Keith, you go in for a closer look. Ian and I will stay back here and make sure no one gets in the way," I said. Everyone nodded. "Text the group chat if something happens!" With that Sohinki and Keith went to their positions.