The One With Life Talks With Flitz

Katy's POV

I was eating lunch with Flitz, Mari, Sohinki, and Joven when I was texting Olivia. I really need to tell someone about this, who happens to not be my English teacher and Uncle.

"What's wrong Katy?" Flitz asked. I sighed. "If you want to talk about, you can talk to me," Flitz told me. I nodded and we stood up.

"See you two later!" Joven said waving. We left the cafeteria and went to the bleachers outside.

"What do you want to talk about?" Flitz asked. I sighed.

"Okay, so I know this huge secret that I'm not aloud to tell anyone, because the people who are involved don't know that I know," I said. He nodded.

"Okay, how does this secret make you feel?" Flitz asked.

"I feel.... under pressure to keep the secret, but at the same time I feel good about knowing this secret because it's brought me and Ian closer." Flitz nodded.

"Okay, let's talk about you and Ian," he said. I nodded.

"Sure. Ian and I met in the middle of second grade."

"What did you think of him that day?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know, I kinda thought he was annoying, but in a friend kind of way," I said rubbing my hands together.

"How has your opinion of him changed?"

"Well, he's funnier, nicer, smarter, less annoying, and maybe a little cuter," I whispered to him.

"Cuter, what has made you think about his appearance?"

"I don't know, maybe it was after our kiss, or when we went to the hospital yesterday, or maybe it was early today," I told Flitz who nodded.

"Explain the kiss."

"Well, it was magic. This happened to be my first kiss, so I wasn't expecting to be swept off of my feet. I didn't kiss him because I liked him that way. I did it because we were spying and Wes was catching on. It was amazing."

"What happened after the kiss?" Flitz asked.

"I ran away, crying. It was pretty obvious that Ian didn't like the kiss the way I did. So I ran until I fell down, crying. I was so worried that Ian would stop talking to me. To be honest, I'd rather be just friends with Ian than have him never speak to me again," I told Flitz.

"Now, what about the second time you thought your might like him?" He asked.

"At the hospital, there were a lot of people coming in. So, we wouldn't get lost, I grabbed his hand. Right then, I felt like my hand was meant to be in his hand. It felt so perfect, until we got to Olivia's room and Anthony asked why we were holding hands. We both pulled away." Flitz nodded. The bell for period 3 rang.

"Don't worry, it doesn't matter if we're late," Flitz said. I nodded. "And now, when was the third time you thought you might like Ian?"

"Well, if you recall my Ig post, Ian and I were watching Gilmore Girls. We both happened to fall asleep, and I woke up when my Uncle Joe came home. Ian and I were cuddling. I went upstairs to my bed, and when I woke up, Uncle Joe told us to get ready. I got changed and when I came downstairs, Ian was changing his shirt. I've seen him without a shirt many times, but this time was different. I felt different. And when he noticed me, he didn't say anything. Ian was also, at least I think, was staring at me and he called me beautiful," I told Flitz blushing over the memory. He smiled.

"Yep, you really like him."

"That's one of my problems! Ian is one of my best friends, and I don't want to screw up that friendship. I don't want to be like Mari and Shay," I told him. He nodded and stood up.

"That's enough life talk for today, call me when you want another appointment," Flitz said making me laugh.

"Thank you Flitz," I said with a smile. He smiled back at me and we headed to Math class. Luckily Mr. Raub is my Uncle, Matt, and he'll understand why I'm late. Also, Mr. Ricketts, Flitz's dad, is the principle, so he won't be in trouble either.

-718-

Dear Uncle Joe
Time of Our Lives (Smosh High) Entry 8
Talks With Amra
Nothing that big has happened at school today since the morning. Mari and Shay haven't spoken to each other since this morning, I'm told. I've been having talks with Amra.
Belle, the new girl, seems to be Olivia's new best friend. That part does sting. Olivia and I have been friends since grade 1, and that was 8 years ago. Belle thinks that in a day, she can come in and take my best friend, well, she's wrong. Ian told me that Olivia told Belle that her and Anthony are dating. She told Belle before me! Sure, I knew, but that's not the point! Belle, man!
Anyway, are you enjoying the entries? My focus is going to drift slightly depending on what happens at school. If Courtney and Shayne are the talk of the school, then my next couple entries will be about them. Farewell for now.
Lots of Love
        Katy Raub-Bereta❤️👏🏼