The One With The Fight

Ian's POV

I was in gym class and Anthony and Shay weren't there.

"Mr. Peabody, where are Anthony and Shay?" I asked.

"Didn't you hear? The two lovebirds are in the office," David, aka Lasercorn, said.

"Lovebirds?" I ask confused. Anthony liked Olivia and Shay, well, she's never dated a guy before.

"Yeah, the two started dating today," Amra, aka Flitz, told me. I gasped.

"What?" I yelled. Everyone nodded. Anthony had a lot of explaining to do.

Olivia's POV

Katy walked into the art room and sat down next to me.

"I have something bad to tell you," Katy said. Keith looked at her.

"Oh no! Your dying!" Keith yelled causing everyone to look at us.

"That's not what I was going to say!" Katy said. "I was going to say that Anthony is dating Shayla."

"What?" Everyone at my table asked.

"That dude's dating my little sis!" Shayne yelled. Courtney patted his back. I didn't know how to react.

"Are you okay Livy?" Keith asked me. I just sat there, with my mouth open in shock.

"Liv-liv?" Katy asked putting her hand on mine. I still just sat there.

"This doesn't make any sense! I always thought Shayla went the other way," Noah said. Shayne glared at him. He got up and punched Noah in the face. Ms. Bereta, Katy's mom, came running up to the group.

"Don't you dare talk about my sister like that!" Shayne yelled giving Noah a right hook. Ms. Bereta grabbed Shayne off of Noah and got elbowed in the face.

"Shayne, that's my Mom!" Katy yelled at him. She might not always get along with her mom but she does care for her. Shayne stopped and helped Noah up.

"Both of you, office!" Ms. Bereta yelled pointing to the door. Shayne and Noah left the room and headed to the office. I turned to Courtney.

"Man, your boyfriend can sure pack a punch," I said before I went back to my artwork.

Shayne's POV

I felt bad for beating up Noah, and hitting Ms. Bereta in the face. Noah and I have barely spoken to each other but since I've started dating Courtney, I've gotten to know her friends. He is actually a pretty cool guy.

"I'm sorry man," I said to Noah. He looked at me and nodded.

"You owe me a new pair of glasses," he said as he held up the ones I broke. I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah, I'll get those fixed," I said. We walked in the office to see Anthony and my little sister.

"Shayne, what are you doing here?" Shayla asked moving away from Anthony.

"We got into a fight," I mumbled pointing to Noah.

"He elbowed Ms. Bereta in the face," Noah said causing me to look at my shoes. Shayla broke out laughing.

"That's priceless!" She laughed grabbing her stomach. Anthony looked at her and smiled. I glared at him.

"So Anthony, you're dating my sister," I said causing him to look at his hands.

"Um, yeah, we're dating," Shayla said looking at Anthony. She grabbed his hand slowly and the two looked at each other. They both looked uncomfortable, probably because I was watching them.

"Well, I guess if my sister is going to start dating, I'm glad it's you Ant," I said taking a seat next to Shayla. Anthony smiled.

"Uh, thanks," He said putting his arm around Shayla slowly.

-574-

Dear Uncle Joe
Time of Our Lives - Smosh High - Entry 1
Change In Plans
You, Uncle Joe, told me to write about something that was going on at school. I choose to write about my best friend Olivia and her crush Anthony. I thought you'd love a cute love story. Well, change in plans. Anthony has started to date some popular named Shayla Topp. I guess she's like Shayne's sister. Uh, whatever! Anlivia is meant to be, no matter what.
This girl has got to go. Although, I'm shocked that she's dating Anthony. There's a bet going on at school saying that she's gay. Oh, don't tell Shayne that I told you that. I don't want you or me to end up like Noah, or Mom. Mom has a broken nose, at least that's what the nurse said. It kind of makes me wish I could've help her.
Shayne gives me the creeps. I don't care if he's Courtney's boyfriend, I don't like him. I wish he'd beat up Anthony for dating Shayla instead of Olivia.
So, I'd like your feedback on what I should write.
Don't you think it's weird that after knowing each other for years, now they start to date? I think there's something going on behind the scenes. What do you think? Well, I guess you can tell me when I stop by your place later.
Lots of Love
Katy Raub-Bereta❤️👏🏼