The One With The Not Needed Conversation

Belle's POV

It was about 8:30 and I was in the hallway with Flitz, Lasercorn, and Joven.

"What was going on with those two girls?" I asked. Flitz looked at Lasercorn along with Joven. Laser sighed.

"Well, Shayla Topp comes from a family of straight people, who happen to hate gays. Shay is gay, and Mari is bi. The two got together after Shay and Anthony broke up. The news about Shay being gay went around the school and shocked her twin brother, Shayne Topp. I assume that Shay was being honest with her family and they decided to send her away, to get rid of the gay. Now Mari and Shay have to break up. Also, the two happen to be best friends, since grade 4," Laser told me. I nodded.

"Shay dated Anthony? I thought Anthony was dating Olivia," I said. They all laughed.

"Like that's going to happen, they are both to blind to see the fact that they like each other," Joven said. Flitz nodded. I shrugged.

"Well that sucks," I said. Laser nodded. I looked over to see Shay at her locker. "I'm gonna talk to her."

"Hey," Shay whispered as I walked up. I waved.

"You know, everything happens for a reason," I told her. She looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, you and Mari, you're probably just meant to be friends," I told her.

"But, I love her," Shay said. I nodded.

"But are you sure you love her in that way?" I said making her think.

"Why would I tell my parents I'm gay, if I wasn't?"

"I'm not saying your not gay, I'm saying, what if you and Mari were meant to only be friends?" I suggested before I walked away. I could feel Shay's confused eyes watching me walk away. Lasercorn, Flitz, and Joven caught up to me.

"What did you say to her?" Joven asked.

"I just said what if her and Mari were meant to just be friends. Everything happens for a reason. Also, even if they survived this, something else would break them up," I said. They're mouths were on the ground.

"You can't just go up to someone who's being sent away and tell them that!" Lasercorn told me. I shrugged.

"Well, I made her think about her life, and hopefully the two will be able to be friends after all this drama," I said before walking into the English room.

"Wow Mr. B, early two days in a row," Flitz said pointing at Katy. Katy smiled.

"Love ya Amra!" She said pointing back at Flitz. I smiled and sat down next to Flitz and Ian.

"Oh, I saw your duet on Instagram and Snapchat," Flitz said to Ian. He gushed.

"I want to see it! What's your username?" I asked.

"It's on Katy's, @ Katy__b," Lasercorn told me as he grabbed my phone. Mr. Bereta came over. I thought for sure he was going to tell us to put our phones away.

"I wanna see this," He said looking at the phone. Lasercorn tapped on the video. I laughed as hard as I could along with everyone else, including Mr. Bereta.

"Oh my gosh, that was the best!" Mr. Bereta said laughing. More kids started to come in, having no idea what we were doing. I turned to Ian who was blushing.

"Look! He's blushing!" I said pointing at Ian. Everyone turned to him. He was blushing even more. We all laughed, but the loudest was Mr. Bereta.

"Oh, Ian, it's okay," Lasercorn said patting him on the back. The warning bell rang and Mr. Bereta got up from the desk behind me. Mari than sat down. Mr. Bereta wiped away a couple tears and walked over to his desk.

"We're starting with 30 minutes of reading the next 3 chapters of the book we started yesterday, and for those who weren't here yesterday, you have to read 7 chapters of Tuck Ever Lasting," Mr. Bereta said just before the bell went off. He looked around the class. "No Shayla?" He asked.

"She's-" Shayne started before I cut him off.

"She's moving very soon and she's a little upset," I said. Mr. Bereta nodded and marked her absent in his book.

-712-

Dear Uncle Joe
Time of Our Lives (Smosh High) Entry 7
Super Sad
Okay, so this is super sad. Shayla is leaving Smosh High. I know, it's always sad when someone leaves but, the reason behind it is the sad part. If you recall my previous entries, I've mentioned that Shayla is gay. Well, her parents haven't been very excepting of the fact that she's gay. They are sending her away, and she won't come back until she's 'better' or 'fixed'. Geez, that family, crazy. You might recall from last night that Ian stayed over. Well, the video I took of us singing Where you Lead, I Will Follow, the Gilmore Girls theme song, it's gone viral among the school. I never knew mine and Ian's horrible singing would become a hit. Let's see, what else? Belle has managed to be apart of every cliche. What the heck? She was hanging out with Amra, David, and Joshua today. Matthew also talks to her along with everyone else at school. Belle is so popular. She just followed me on Ig, Instagram, and I looked at her follower amount, 1 209. That's a lot, and she's only following 528 people, one of them being me. What is up with this girl. Do I have any else to say? Woah! I went way over the amount of words I use per entry. Bye!
Lots of Love
Katy Raub-Bereta❤️👏🏼