Chapter 50: The Grand Celebration

-Lucy P.O.V-
...Huh?
W-Wait...
My head couldn't make sense of it. I killed Draculos, I was sure of it...
So why am I falling?
There was blood splattering all over me.
I can't talk...
My eyes widened, and filled with tears.
I can't...breathe...
I felt my body hit the ground, harsh. The pain hit me after. I wanted to scream, kick, cry. It was unbearable.
I saw faces, looming over me. Their faces were heavy with fear and worry.

-Natsu P.O.V-
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and skidded down next to her.
"LUCY!" I cried, holding my hand against her wound to try and stop the bleeding.
"Lucy, stay with me...stay with me!"
She wasn't answering. Her breath was short.
How long does she have left?
"No, don't think of that!" I yelled, shaking my head. "Deivina! Heal her now!"
"I am sorry, creator. Her wound will cause death before it can be fully healed."
"Then tell me what to do!" I shouted, my hands trembling. "She can't die! Not here, not now!"
I rested my head against her chest, my tears streaming down my face.
"Damnit!" I screamed. "Damnit damnit damnit..."
I gritted my teeth, and yelled again at the tops of my lungs.
"Deivina! I order you to save her in whatever way possible! I don't care what you have to do!"
"Currently analyzing possible solutions. Solution found- success rate, unknown."
"Do it, now!"

"Executing operation."

Lucy's body immediately started glowing, so bright that I could no longer see her. Only when I attempted to grip onto her tighter, did I realize that she was slipping away.

The light died down the minute it had appeared. I expected a smile, a breath, anything...but instead I found myself looking at my own hands, with Lucy no where to be seen.
"H-Hey..." I stuttered, glancing around. "Deivina! What happened? Where is-"
I paused, unable to make sense of the situation.
"Natsu? Where's...what's happening?" Erza asked from behind.
"Deivina," I replied, with wide eyes. "She's gone."

-Lucy P.O.V-
The pain had vanished, but there was now something else bothering me. I couldn't understand what was happening. I could see and hear and smell, but I couldn't touch or taste.
I've lost two of my senses?
I wasn't in one place anymore. My body wasn't there, I wasn't a thing anymore.
"Creator, can you hear me?"
Deivina!
I tried to call her name, but no sound came out.
"Do not panic, creator. The operation ordered by my second creator was successful."
Operation? What do you mean?
"You were about to die, creator, and Natsu Dragneel ordered me to execute an operation to sustain your life."
I could see Natsu right now, from more places than one. I was confused; it was as if there were multiple versions of me everywhere.
Deivina...I thought. What have you done?

"I dispersed myself back into particle form, however in doing so I also separated you as well. This secured your mind and soul before it died along with your body."
Wait...particle form? Where's my body?
"We are currently dispersed among the air, a concept, a useable form of energy. I simply repeated what I did thousands of years ago."
Well how go we get back?
"We both have to re-created."
I paused for a short moment, and thought over what Deivina had said.
Deivina, I began. I'm the only rosafelt with the overtake magic. I'm the only one who can re-create you...does that mean I'm stuck here?
"You will remain in this form until someone re-creates us. However, there is one rosafelt who has the same ability as you."
W-Who?
"My second creator, Natsu Dragneel."

-Natsu P.O.V-
I can't feel her. She's gone. Lucy...and Deivina...
"Natsu, do you know what's going on?" Erza asked again. I felt her place her hand on my shoulder.
"Don't touch me," I muttered coldly. "I need to...I..."
A wave of panic ran through me.
What do I do?