Chapter 34: Deivina and Deinira

OH MY GOD!!
My amazing friend got my book printed!! It was my birthday on Jan 2nd, and she gave me this. I was so shocked and I had no clue how the HELL she managed to do it (so much copying and pasting and other stuff!)
But it's so awesome and I love her to pieces for it! Of course, this is only part one, but I hope that I can get all the other parts printed just for a keepsake. And obviously this is not official printing, this is just a paperback version for my personal use.
BUT IT'S STILL EPIC!
Okay, back to the story :)

-Nova P.O.V-
The crate that carried over two hundred people was sitting in the back of our carriage, like it was nothing. But that wasn't what concerned me, since my eyes were glued to the window.
"So this is what I've been missing all these years..." I muttered to myself.
"We just arrived at Crocus. How much more time do we have, Nova?" Makarov asked.
"About half an hour. We better hurry," I warned them.

The carriage parked up outside of a ginormous palace, with bright gold glimmering gates.
"My brother is amazing..." I murmured, gazing at its beauty.
"Right, let's get to the throne room as quick as possible!" Makarov urged, hopping out of the carriage immediately and already reaching for the crate.
"I'll tell the guards that it's us," Gildarts added, hurrying over to the armed men by the huge wooden doors.

"Hurry, we barely have any time!" I shouted, helping Makarov take the crate into the throne room. I opened it up and checked to make sure everyone was alright.
"Hey sis!" Natsu called out.
"Thank goodness, you're all okay," I replied, smiling at them all. "Right, Im going to tip the box gently, so you can get out. Ready?"
"Go for it!" Lucy shouted out in return.

Mini cries were heard from all corners of the crate as I tipped it on its side. Clearly, some people weren't as ready as I'd hoped.
"Quickly, everyone out! And make yourself seperate from everyone else!" I ordered, once the crate was finally empty. I could feel my magic power reaching its limit, but I would hold on. Just a little longer.

-Lucy P.O.V-
"A-Are you ready?!" Nova called out.
"Go!" We all yelled back.
Nova released the spell, and suddenly my field of vision grew higher and higher, until it was normal height again. However, I had not been careful to separate myself far enough as Nova had instructed. Instead, I found myself so close to Natsu that our noses were practically touching.
"Hey," Natsu greeted, laughing. "You okay?"
"Yeah," I replied, giggling in return. "I'm fine."
I glanced around, to see that everyone else had made it alright.
"Wow, the plan worked. Would you look at that," Cana stated, whistling.

"We thank you all for joining us," I said to everyone. "This will be our 'base' for the time being. So make yourselves comfortable- it's the king's orders."
Many of the girls let out a small giggle.
"Thank you Lucy, Natsu!" They suddenly called out, bowing their heads.
"U-Um...Lucy? Are they supposed to be doing that?" Natsu muttered to me.
"You saved us all, not only from that explosion, but from the council. We will forever be grateful," Aza explained.
"Well...let's turn that gratitude into a bond," I replied. "This is an army. Our army!"
They threw their fists in their air; a sigh of justice and power.
"Now all we need to do is-"
"I found him! My toy!"
That voice. The most unfitting chilidish voice for a such a devil.

We all glanced up, to see Akari sitting on one of windowsill's with her legs dangling off of the edge.
"Lucy," Erza already warned. "Don't do this. Not now-"
"You..." I murmured, my hands already trembling. "You did that to him..."
"We can't have this now. I have a special job," she replied, hopping off of the sill and landing lightly on her feet.
"One word, they told me. One word is all it takes," she continued to explain, tip-toeing towards us.
"Get away from us!" Natsu shouted, lighting his fist in a bright flame.
"Wow...so pretty," Akari said, the flame briefly flickering in her soulless eyes.
"Are you ready for a magic trick?" She suddenly asked. "I pick you two!" She pointed at both Natsu and I, a wide smile on her face.
"I can make you both fall fast asleep with one word," she said, in an overly dramatic tone.
"Ready? Three..."
"Lucy! Natsu! Stay back!" Erza warned, already brandishing a sword.
"Two..."
"I won't let you hurt them!" Aza shouted, the light of her magic glowing around her.
"One..."
"Natsu," I whispered, as I wrapped my fingers around his hand.
"Deinira," Akari finished.