Chapter 26: FRAS Second Raid

-Lucy P.O.V-
"Are we all ready?" I asked everyone, after changing out of my palace attire and into a less noticeable outfit. Before anyone could reply, a woman about my height came running through the doors of Erza's bedroom.
"Hisui!" Wendy cried, clearly surprised by her appearance. "You're back!"
Once again, Natsu and I were completely in the dark.
"Sorry, but you're going to have to fill us in again," Natsu said.
"Oh, of course! My apologies, both of you," the woman announced, bobbing a curtsy.
"My name is Hisui E Fiore. I am the Princess of Fiore."
"Fiore has a princess?" Natsu replied. "I had no idea!"
"It truly is a pleasure to meet you, your highness," I greeted.

"Oh no. The pleasure is mine," she replied. Her face suddenly lit up, which I guessed was her remembering what she originally came here for.
"I heard from a maid that you're all leaving, now!" She asked. I nodded bluntly in return.
"I know you've just come back, but there's a friend who could be in a lot of trouble," Ezra explained. "I'm sorry, Hisui."
"It's fine," she answered. "I just needed to make sure of it myself. But...you'll be back, right?"
"We're not sure...we don't want to put you or your father in danger," Cana told her. "We'd feel terrible if something happened to you because of us."
"But we're in this battle as well," she persisted, her head held high. "This is our country, and we have to protect it with whatever we have. I'm aware of the council's actions, and they cannot be in power any longer. I'm...I'm glad you're on the country's side," she said to all of us. "Good luck."

"Does my father know?" Hisui asked, just as we had reached the palace doors.
"I don't think so, but he's aware of our plans," I answered. "Tell him we're more than grateful for allowing us to stay with you."
"You're our saviours; it was the least we could do," she replied sweetly.
"People keep on saying that here...it's kinda pressuring," Natsu added, laughing.
"I believe Gildarts is awaiting you outside," she informed. Just as we were about to leave, a maid suddenly ran towards us. At least, I thought it was towards us. She hurried over to a plant that was lined up against the door, not to mention completely dead.
"I just changed these yesterday!" The maid cried annoyingly. Hisui start laughing, then said her final farewell.
"I wish you a safe journey, everyone."
And with a single wave, we were outdoors again.

-Erza P.O.V-
"I'm slightly excited...it's been ages since we'd left the palace walls!" Wendy cried with joy.
"That's true," Cana added. "Although sometimes it feels like we only arrived here yesterday."
"I think that applies more to us than you guys," Lucy added, laughing.

"Gildarts, you're back!" Levy said excitedly. "We haven't seen you since we arrived here!"
"I do have a lot of plans beyond being a use of transport for you girls," he replied. "And to think I don't even know your names..."
"Oh, right!" Wendy recollected. "Our last meeting was kinda rushed, so we never properly introduced ourselves. My name's Wendy."
"I'm Levy."
"I go by Juvia."
"My name is Erza," I greeted.
"You must already know Natsu and Lucy," Cana added. "Then I guess that leaves me. My name's Cana."
His eyes widened slightly at her name, and his smile faded. However, he quickly shook it away and returned with a not so convincing grin.
"Cana, huh," he replied, almost reminiscently. "That's...a nice name."

"Well that was awkward," Cana finally said, as we all sat in silence inside the carriage.
"Maybe he's met you before," Wendy suggested.
"How could he? I've spent my whole life in the FRAS," she replied.
"Hm...maybe he's your-"
"Girls! Natsu!" We suddenly heard outside, completely cutting Levy off. Before we even had a chance to check outside, Makarov entered the carriage.
"Gramps?" Natsu said, with a slightly annoyed expression. "Why the hell are you here?"
"Why the hell shouldn't I be here?" He replied. "You've both just woken up from a six month coma, and already you want to raid the FRAS again!"
"But it's an emergency! Someone needs us there!" Lucy protested, clearly eager to get there as soon as possible.
"Lucy's right, sir," I added. "This is a very dire situation."
"This 'someone'. Is she an ally?" Makarov asked. We all nodded quickly. There was a beat of silence while he assessed the situation, however he replied with a big grin.
"Then go get 'em."