Chapter 15: The Train

-Natsu P.O.V-
"Lucy!" I shouted, throwing my head forward.
"Watch it!" Cana argued back, as I realised my head had collided with her's. I examined my surroundings carefully. We were on a train, which was travelling at high speeds. I quickly felt my newly found motion sickness begin to kick in. I tried to ignore it, but I knew it would be unavoidable soon.
All of the girls were sat in either my booth or the booth opposite, with all their heads turned my way after waking up. I stared once again at Cana, who was rubbing her injured forehead.
"Ow! Nii-San, that hurt!"
I gasped quietly, as my eyes glinted with slight recognition.
"Natsu? You okay?" Cana asked, as I sat up.
"Y-Yeah," I murmured, sighing. "I'm fine."
I glanced over at Lucy, who had her eyes shut. My eyes widened, and Erza started laughing.
"Look at you, always so concerned," she said.
"Wendy's checked Lucy numerous times, and she's completely fine. That Rosafelt must've attempted a spell on her, but it clearly failed. She's just sleeping for now."
"Okay," I said, relaxing a little. I watched her nose as it twitched in her sleep, then smiled. Then I covered my mouth, the motion sickness making my stomach turn.
"Not this again..." I said to myself, sulking in my seat.
"Are you still experiencing motion sickness?" Levy asked. I nodded, retching.

-Niska P.O.V-
My name is Niska Raven.
I am a Rosafelt child.
Not a great one, apparently. But today, my magic finally came to some use. The council had informed us that the best Rosafelt, Lucy Heartfilia, had kidnapped five Rosafelt children against their own will. It was my job to bring Lucy to the council, so they could deliver a proper punishment.
That's when my magic comes in handy. My magic has only one ability, which is conscience control. It allows me to enter the mind of anyone for a maximum of three days, giving me full control over them. The conscience of whoever I used my spell on will be in a coma like state, and will not remember anything that I do. I was ordered to use my spell on Lucy Heartfilia, then (since I am in control of her body) take her to the council.

I woke up slowly. My body (or rather, Lucy's body) was lying over a row of train seats. I glanced around, to see all of the Rosafelt children, and Natsu Dragneel, the criminal that the council had informed me about. Natsu was the first to notice that I was awake.
"L-Lucy," he began, between gags. "Good to see you're up."
I sat up carefully, making sure all of my reflexes and nerves were functioning properly.
Good, I thought to myself. Everything seemed to work successfully.
Has Natsu got an illness? Why is he gagging?
"Hey," I replied, smiling at him. "What happened?"
"You were attacked by a Rosafelt child," one of them with scarlet hair started to explain. "She attempted a spell, but it must've failed. Wendy checked your body, and you seem to be fine."
First thing's first- I need to learn their names.
Which one is Wendy?
"Yep, everything's a-okay with me, Lucy!" Said a cheerful girl with long, dark blue hair.
Okay...she must be Wendy.
"You scared us a little," another started. This one was taller, with long brown hair.
"I'm sorry, everyone," I said with a kind tone. "But I promise you, I feel fine."
"If you'd been asleep any longer," Natsu broke in. "I probably would've gone a bit crazy-" he was cut off by the action of him sticking his head out of the window.
"Oh please. I wasn't asleep that long, right?" I told him, laughing.
I don't understand...I was told that the Rosafelt children are hostages...so why are we all having a normal conversation?
"N-No, you're right," he replied, sighing heavily from his sickness. "You probably had it a lot worse when I was in that illusion."
The downside about my magic is that it was easy to be caught out. Say one thing wrong and you've messed up the whole facade.
"Well, are you ready to go to Ferloin?" A new one asked, with bright blue hair in a wavy Bob.
"Yeah, sure," I told her. Then I smiled awkwardly.
Damnit...I'm messing this up...how does Lucy normally act? I need to learn what she's like based on the other's reactions.
"You don't seem that 'pumped' for it...I mean, we were in Satina far longer than we needed to be," The girl with brown hair added. Natsu gave her a rude glare.
"Oh, yeah...sorry about that, Natsu," she muttered. Then they all looked my way, clearly expecting something.
Okay...off the top off the head...
"It's not your fault, Natsu. You know that," I said. The small girl, Wendy, giggled.
"I guess we saw that coming," murmured the same woman again.
This is getting too risky. I need to get out of this conversation.
"Do you guys mind if I go outside for a little bit? I've got a small headache," I asked them.
"That's fine," the scarlet one replied. "You've had it rough these past few days, Lucy."
I smiled sweetly at her, then exited the train carriage. There was a small area at the back of the section of the train, where I could watch the scenery fly by, one view gliding further and further away while another one arrives.