Chapter 4

I apologize in advance for the tiniest Archie and Reggie bashing for all the Archie and Reggie fans
(Y/N) P.O.V
"Now (Y/N) you know not to be running around late at night, not with a killer out there." My dad was reminding me for the 10th time since we got back.

"Yes dad and speaking of the killer have you found any suspects yet?" I asked letting my curiosity get the best of me.
"No not yet" then under my breath I mumbled "that's because we have a lousy sherif."
"What did you say (Y/N)?" My mom asked.
"Nothing." I replied quickly while taking a spoonful of my cereal. I herd the door bell saving me from another lecture.

"I'll get it!" I shouted then ran off to answer, who would be at the door this early? I opened the door to see Jughead standing on my front steps.
"Hey (Y/N) I was wondering if you wanted to walk to school together."
"Yeah sure." I smiled then yelled in my parents direction, "mom ! Dad! Its Jughead we're off to school!" I waved and shut the door before they could respond.

As soon as we got on the sidewalk I asked "so how's your dad?" I saw his shoulders tense up a bit it's a sore subject for him but I want to know.
"Not great, he promised he was gonna clean up his act he seemed serious about it too. He said he's gonna get better and my mom and Jellybean are gonna come home and we're all gonna be a family again."

"Do you believe him?"
"I want to."
"Hey" we stopped walking and I put my hand up to his check.
"It's gonna work out, ok your gonna see your mom and Jellybean again." He smiled and before anything else could happen I herd a voice
"Hey! Jughead! (Y/N)!" I dropped my hand and we both turned our heads towards the direction of the voice. It was Archie with Betty right behind him perfect timing Archie as always. When they caught up Betty gave me a hug and they both said good morning. I looked over at Jughead who looked slightly mad at the pair that interrupted us.

"So (Y/N) how was your first day? I never got to ask you yesterday" Archie asked.
"Oh good I guess I don't know it's school same old it might take me a few days to get caught up."
"I can help you." Betty volunteered I smiled Betty always looked out for her friends more then herself. Knowing Betty she was probably planing some sort of school event along with any extracurriculars she might be in plus her own homework.

"Thanks for the offer Betty but you already have enough on your plate I don't want to stress you out anymore then you already might be."
"We can squeeze in a hour I promise it will be fun I don't have cheerleading practice after school so we can go to Pops." I burst out laughing not expecting her to say that her Betty Cooper has actually joined the cheerleading squad which was Cheryl and her little squad of minions. The boys seemed to be having their own conversation but their voices were quite when I started laughing.

"I'm sorry Betty truly I just didn't see you as a cheerleader don't you just follow Cheryl around like one of her own little evil minions? Minus the evil part when it comes to you of course."
"No not at all... well kinda Cheryl can be hard on us but I have Veronica with me and it will look great on my collage application." That's Betty always 10 steps ahead of you.

"You know what who am to judge I'm just cranky in the mornings" and interrupted from having a possible moment with Jughead but that's besides the point. "As long as your having fun that's all that matters I'll take you up on the offer today after school at Pops." she smiled.
"Great" the bell rang as we approached the walls of Riverdale high day 2 I guess.

Veronica's POV
I was standing by Archie's locker patiently waiting for him to arrive. When I saw him I stood up a little bit but my victory was short lived when I saw Jughead behind him.

"Hey Ronnie" Archie greeted.
"Hey Archiekins, Jughead." 
"Hi Veronica." Jughead said then waved bye to Archie and headed to his class perfect.