Chapter 6

For future reference (Y/D/N)= Your dads name it's probably obvious but just in cause
It's Friday and I'm at Pops with Betty and Veronica. Jughead is coming over in a couple hours for our movie marathon and he's probably going to end up sleeping overnight.

"You excited about tonight?" Veronica asked, it was a simple question but I could tell what she really meant.
"Nothing is going to happen" I replied.
"But what if something does would it really be that bad?" Betty asked.
"What's going to happen? Jughead is going to look over at me and say by the way I'm in love with you?" I asked then started to drink my milkshake.
"Well no but..." Betty started in a attempt to cheer me up.
"Guys thanks for this but Jughead is just going to come over and watch a movie nothing more."
"Ok but I ship it" Veronica said.

Jugheads P.O.V
"Where are you going?" Archie asked when he stepped into his room and saw me putting some stuff in my bag.
"Don't worry I'm just going over to (Y/N)'s for the night.... FOR A MOVIE MARATHON" I added when I saw his smile.
"Ok I got it don't worry you keep to your movie marathon story when you tell my dad where your going."
"It's not a story Arch! It's what's happening."
"Whatever you say."He walked out of the room

Archie's P.O.V
I swear Jughead is so clueless it's painful sometimes. The same could be said for (Y/N) too I guess. I am 5 seconds away from shoving them both in a closet and not letting them come out until they tell each other how they feel. I was walking down the stairs then I herd my dad talk to someone .

"Hey (Y/D/N) how are you doing? Yeah I can imagine you'd be busy." I thought nothing of it and was about to close the front door then I herd

"Yeah FP is staying out of trouble for now anyway....yeah (Y/N) sure did help him I'm pretty sure she bailed him out of jail more times then I can count and Jughead doesn't even know" that's all I herd before I stopped listening and silently closed the door so dad doesn't here me . If (Y/N) bailed Jugheads dad out of jail... oh my god she does love him why else would she do it? Oh these two are gonna be the death of me.

I can't tell this to Jughead he won't believe me or I doubt it I need to say it to (Y/N) while Jughead is there so she can explain it to him herself. Ironically that Jughead is going to be heading over to (Y/N)'s right now and their gonna be alone. There's no way she is gonna fess up herself I need help, but that would mean breaking Jugheads promise. I sighed can I just lock them in a closet? Just kiss already!

Jugheads P.O.V
I zipped up my bag and headed down the stairs. (Y/N) told me they have a spare bedroom so I wouldn't have to bring anything to sleep on which saves me the effort of bringing around a sleeping bag. Fred was just in the living room watching T.V.
"Mr Andrews?" He turned around and looked at me
"Hey Jughead going somewhere?"
"Actually yeah over to (Y/N)'s for the night we are gonna have a horror movie marathon."
"Well have fun" I smiled.
"I will" then headed out the door on my way to
Y/N) 's
*evil laugh* we are all Archie right now