Chapter 14

... wait a minute since bughead isn't a thing in this fic it wouldn't be weird if I unleashed my inner Falice fan girl *evil smiles* just me? Ok

Jugheads P.O.V
It's the night of the party, Veronica insisted that we all carpool, her version of carpooling was having her driver pick us all up and take us to Cheryl's. We stopped by (Y/N)'s house last before going to Cheryl's. I took a deep breath before getting out of the car

"Relax Jughead you look great, she's gonna love it" Veronica said I nodded before stepping out and walking up to her door. I knocked then a moment later she answered the door
"Wow Jughead you look amazing"
She should be the one to talk, her hair was curled/straighted (depending on hair type) she was wearing a top with the sleeves past the shoulders and was even wearing a skirt to match.
"You look even more amazing I don't think I have ever seen you in a dress" she smiled
"Thanks I just found this in my closet and decided why not look nice for one evening "
"Yeah I had the same idea Veronica Betty and Kevin took me to the mall"
"That must have been fun"
"Oh it was come on I'm sure they will tell you every detail" she took my hand and we walked back to the car together.

Once we got in everyone complemented her on her outfit, even making small talk with Veronica and agreeing to go shopping soon. We all talked the ride there, (Y/N) wrapped her hand around my arm when we got in and would occasionally rub my arm when I would zone out. I was just nervous for the night to come and also annoyed that the thing with Chuck was still bugging me. I took a deep breath and tried my best to relax and enjoy the time with my girlfriend and my friends.

"(Y/N) these look incredible" Betty said I looked in their direction and realized that they were all huddled around (Y/N)s phone looking at it, I leaned in trying to see what they were looking at. it was a sketch of Pops and even though it wasn't done the detail was incredible every line was carful drawn of the dinner from the outside. There was even a few cars drawn in the parking lot to add to the dinners aesthetic.

"Thanks I started drawing it the day I got back, it's probably one of the things I missed most about Riverdale besides you guys of course." I smiled then (Y/N) kissed me on the cheek, I smiled and felt myself blushing and before anyone could say anything else the car stopped. We all got out and started walking up to the mansion.
The next chapter is gonna be big you guys secrets revealed and someone is gonna get slapped in the face