"Blind Date"

Sorry for the late update!! I haven't really found the time and started my first job :) so please bare with me as updates won't be daily or anything but I will try my best to update whenever I can.

  This is a personal imagine for bmason21

Note: F/B = Favorite Band

Blind dates weren't really Peter's thing... Or dates at all for that matter. Until he moved to the school, Peter always lived and stayed in his mom's basement so he never really had the chance. Yes, there were the odd crush or flirtations he would have, but it never got far. So when Scott set up a blind date for Peter, he was hesitant.

After a little bit of thinking and encouragement from his fellow X-Men friends, he was now getting ready. He didn't dress up or anything— just his regular leather pants and jacket, topped off by his favorite Pink Floyd shirt. Peter wasn't expecting this date to go too well or have another so he didn't really care what the other person thought.

But what he didn't know was that other person— Bethany, thought the exact same— wearing her regular jeans, converse shoes and F/B shirt.

Speeding out of the mansion, Peter quickly made it to the restaurant that he and his blind date would meet. Once entering, he walked over to the small booth that stood a few paces from the door that had an employee standing within it.

"Reservations, sir?" The employee asked with a smile. Peter smiled back politely and glanced around as he answered.

"I'm actually here on a blind date, I'm not quite sure who's name it's under."

"Ahh, you must be here for the lovely lady that came in a few minutes ago." The employee chimed as she stepped out of the booth and started walking towards the back of the restaurant. Peter silently sighed in relief when he noticed that, that area wasn't as busy nor crowded.

As they walked farther in, Peter noticed a H/C haired girl, sitting turned away from him. He did noticed however that he hair was down, and that he noticed she was wearing a casual jean jacket from behind and saw an orange converse shoe, bouncing up and down as the girl crossed her legs.

As they got closer, the girl turned around. The first thing Peter noticed was her beautiful E/C eyes.

Hesitantly, Peter sat down in the seat ahead of her. The next thing Peter noticed was her polite smile, he already had a very big liking for her smile.

"Hi," she finally spoke, breaking the silence that Peter hadn't really noticed. "I'm Bethany."

"Peter," he replied with a smile as well. The third thing Peter noticed was her outfit. She as well, did not dress up. He knew right away she thought the same as him.

"You like Pink Floyd?" The girl said, immediately making Peter's mood for this date brighten.

"Yeah! You?"

"I love them! They're one of my favorites tide with F/B of course." She said pointing to her shirt.

"Not too many people that I know like Pink Floyd. The school I go to, there isn't many music lovers." Peter chucked getting a gasp from Bethany.

"That's a sin!" She exclaimed, making them both burst out into a fit of laughs.

"So Peter," she said after laughing. "I'm gonna be honest... I didn't want to come," she chuckled making Peter take note that he also, liked her laugh. "My friend set this up. But now I can tell you thought the same as me." She gestured to his outfit as well.

Peter immediately chuckled nodding his head.

"Yeah, I haven't been on dates much. Never really thought about it much until now." He admitted.

"Neither have I... But I have to admit Peter, I'm glad I did come." She smiled making Peter smirk with a slight blush.

"Yeah," he agreed 100%. "Me too."