"Mutant! I'm a mutant!"

Character: Peter AKA Quicksilver (X-Men)
Plot: Finding out Peter is a mutant.

Peter Maximoff has been your best friend since you could remember, since you moved in next door to be exact. You were curious about the odd but cute little boy next door who would just sit on the steps when his mother forced him outside. So of course, you being you, you went over.

"What's your name?" You would ask in your childish voice that thankfully you grew out.

"Peter, you?"

"I'm Y/N... Want to be my friend?"

You both have been inseparable since then, you have also grown to have a crush on Peter but you would never admit it.

You sat on your couch, watching your favorite show when someone knocked on your door. Getting up, whipping your hands on your jeans from your popcorn, you opened the door revealing a smirking Peter.

"Hey Y/N, wanna hang out?"

"Sure I'll just get my coat!" You exclaimed as you skipped to the coat hanger, sliding on your jacket. "Ready!"

"This is beautiful Pete, how'd you find this place?" You gawked, looking at the amazing view of cliffs Peter took you to.  Peter rolled his eyes with a smirk at your nickname for him, he says he hates when you call him Pete, but deep down he loved it.

"One day I was just... Running around," He paused clearing his throat. "And stumbled on this place. I knew you'd like it."

"I love it..." You corrected smiling at him. Reaching in your pocket, you take out your phone to take some pictures.

"I'm gonna go get us a hot dog, be careful and don't fall, I won't have anyone to help me with my math homework." Peter chuckled. Lightly punching his shoulder you assured him you would be okay.

Turning back around, you continued taking picks in every angle. You looked behind you to see Peter at the hot dog stand at least 4 minutes away before you leaned over a bit to see what was against the cliff. Suddenly you felt a tug in your feet, sending you on your butt while rocks rolled down beside you. A yelp escaped your lips as you felt your heart drop to your stomach.

"Y/N I told you to be careful!" You heard the familiar, panicking voice of Peter as two arms wrapped around your torso and picked you up.

"I just wanted to take a loo- wait, h-how'd you get- you were just over th- what?" You breathed confused pointing at him and where the hot dog cart still stood at least 4 minutes away. "H-h-how did you...?" You trailed off still confused.

"Um... I- hah, it's funny actually, I ran-"
"The spead of light?!" You questioned not knowing how he did that.

"Yes actually..." Your eyes widened, you weren't actually being serious, and was not expecting that...

"Wh-b-how?!"

"I-i'm a... I'm a-"

"You're a what?!-"

"Mutant, I'm a mutant!" He confessed lifting up his hands in surrender. Holy crap, your best friend was a mutant that can run as fast as light... Literally.

"Your a... Mutant?" You asked in disbelief.

"... Yeah. I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore, I'll just go." Your eyes widened as he turned around.

"Wait! Peter no!" You exclaimed taking ahold of his arm.

"No it's fine, I get it." He kept walking until, with all your strangth you turned him around smacking your lips on his. The action caught even you off guard, causing both your eyes to go wide... Until he started kissing you back, making both your eyes flutter shut.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Peter breathed, eyes still closed with his forehead against your's.

"Same." You chuckled, still not believing you just did that but sure as hell not regretting it. You finally opened your eyes, seeing Peters beautiful irises. You could see the smirk in his eyes, making you smile.

"My mom wants me home for supper." He said, interrupting the silence.

"Okay, we should start walk-" You were cut off by the feeling of someones hand in the back of your neck and wind through your hair. Suddenly you were infront of your and Peter's houses. You groaned as you felt kind of queasy.

"It takes a while to get use to it." Peter explained, you could practically here the smirk in his voice, he was making fun of you.

"It's not funny." You whined trying to hide your smile as you both walked to the front door of each of your houses.

"It is a little." Was the last thing you heard before he sped off into his house.

Hey guys, I am so sorry I haven't been posting as much. I just haven't really had the motivation but I am gonna try to get back to the swing of things. Sorry to those who have been waiting for their requests I am trying my best, just need to come up with plots and such for them. I have a few requests I need to get done so please bare with me.
I hope you understand but I am gonna have requests on hold for a little while. Hope you enjoyed!

-Kayla