"You're My One True Queen"

James Patrick March.
A man that could make your heart flutter just by him simply saying a word.
A man you loved.
A man who loved you.
You two have been inlove for years now... But one thing that was always geting to you was that he never, not once, stopped having dinners with The Countess.
You hated her, you hated how even though James loved you, he would still always have dinners with her once a month. You always questioned if it was because he still had feelings for her or even was still inlove with her and just using you. But you would soon shake those thoughts away knowing that James loved you dearly.

One night, while James was busy having dinner with The Countess you waited silently in your room for James to return. After a little bit you heard a slight knock on the door. Your eyebrow furrowed at who it may be, you walked over to the door and opened it to see Liz leaning on the door.
"Hey." You said softly with a slight smile.
"What's the matter honey?" She asked.
"Nothing." You quickly replied but she gave you a look that made you break. "James is having dinner with The Countess." You admitted as your gaze dropped to the floor.
"Aw honey." She hummed walking into the room bringing you along with her, and sat on the bed. She patted a spot beside her, which you gratefully took.
"It's just that I hate how he still has dinner with her, I mean... I understand why he did it before cause he still loved her but now... I don't know, it just makes me wonder if he still does."
"That's not true, he loves you, if it's bothering you all you have to do is tell him... He might not even realize that it bothers you. Have you mentioned this before to him?" You shook your head no. "See. All you have to do is tell him." She said with a comforting smile. You smiled back with a sigh.
"Yeah you're right." You leaned over giving her a hug from the side. "Thank you." You mumbled against shoulder.
"Anytime honey." She replied, she then got up leaving the room after giving you one last smile.
"Okay." You sighed with a slight smile.

James still wasn't home 2 hours after that which made you worry a bit, but the thought of you telling him what you really felt about these dinners never left your mind.
After what seemed like forever you finally heard the sound of the door to the room opening and the muffled footsteps of shoes walking in. James soon walked around the corner in his same 1920s like suit you loved so much and a smirk upon his lips.
"Hello darling." He greeted as he walked over towards you.
"Hello." You replied before he quickly placed his lips on your's. You kissed back, he deepened the kiss more and ran his hands up your back.
"Wait." You then stopped him so you could tell him how you felt about him having dinners with The Countess.
"What's the matter? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, worry in his eyes.
"No... It's just that." You bit your lip trying to think of a way to word what you wanted to say. "I don't want you having dinners with The Countess anymore." You blurted out closing your eyes tightly. There was silence for a few moments but then was interrupted by the sound of James laughs.
You slowly opened your eyes and brows furrowed. Wait he wasn't mad? Upset?
"Dear, all you had to do was ask if you truly didn't want me to have dinners with her."
"Wait... Really? I always thought that you had them with her cause you still had feelings for her..." His eyes widened in realization and understanding.
"I do see why you may think that, but darling you're my one true queen. I will always love you and only you." He replied. A wide smile apeared on your lips.
"Well in that case." You said before pulling him into another passionate kiss. The kiss deepened as both of you ran your hands along and caressed ever inch of eachothers bodies.
"Oh my dear what I am going to do to you." James growled in your ear before softly nipping it with his teeth. That caused you to giggle. You started unbuttoning his shirt and he slid your's off. He laid you back onto the bed, getting ontop and hovering over you.
"I love you James Patrick March."
"I love you Y/N Y/L/N."
I hope you enjoyed my first two parts of this imagine/one shot series. I enjoyed writing it and as I write I begin to get more and more ideas! Again, id you have any requests just comment and I will get to them! Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more parts!
-Kayla ❤