"Cheyenne, I like that..."

Character: Peter Maximoff AKA Quicksilver (X Men)

Personal imagine for cheyenneluvthegamer

Peter wasn't much of a reader, other than comic books of course, so everyday at precisely 10AM he found it interesting that he saw the same shoulder length brown haired, hazel eyed girl with glasses walk into the library.

He's seen her around the mansion before, she doesn't seem to have many friends, she keeps to herself. When he asked about her to his fellow X-Men friends, all they said was she was shy and quiet, always reading, not talking to anyone.

That just made him want to find out more about her.

One day, at 10AM like usual he saw her walk into the library, but this time he followed. As soon as he walked in, he was lost. He never been in the library before so when he was bombarded by shelves upon shelves of books, he lost the mysterious girl.

Of course after a few minutes of running around like a headless chicken, he found the girl, sitting in a love seat by a fire place, reading a book.

Not wanting to scare her, he slowly walked (as much as he hated those two words) over to her. She didn't notice him at first but when the love seat dipped a bit as he sat down, she slowly looked up to see a smiling Peter. Of course she knew who he was, who didn't? He was a confident, funny, fast, X-Men that was practically famous in this school. But her being the shy girl she is, she blushed and smiled lightly before going back to her book, she couldn't even bring herself to say 'hi'.

He probably only sat here because the other chairs aren't comfy, she thought to herself. He probably hasn't even noticed me until now.

"Hi," a voice said, that indeed belonged to the silver haired boy beside her. At first she thought she was imagining things, but looked up to see he was still looking at her with the same smile. "I'm Peter."

"I know," she said softly but blushed thinking that was creepy. "Sorry... I just mean that I've... Heard of you." That just made her blush more in embarrassment. Peter chuckled and turned in his seat slightly to face her.

"What's your name?" He asked. He was ecstatic that she was talking to him, he also noted that he liked her voice.

"Cheyenne," she replied trying to stop her blushing but that just made her blush more.

"Cheyenne," he repeated. "I like that."

"Thanks," Cheyenne whispered looking down. Peter's smile grew, he had only been talking to her for not even 5 minutes and he wanted to know everything about her, the good and the bad.

"Well Cheyenne, it's nice to meet you," he smirked. He was sure this wouldn't be the only time they talked, he would make sure of it. He would come back to the library everyday, and talk to her a bit more, learning more about her everyday. And boy was he excited to get to know her.

Thank you for joining my writing contest! I hope you liked your personal imagine :)

-Kayla