"First fight."

Character: Jimmy Darling

Personal imagine for -dracomalfoytrash-

"Where are you going?!" Jimmy yelled after you when you walked out of the trailer. You had enough, for the past hour you to have been at each other, you didn't even remember what it was about you just started screaming and yelling at each other. This has never happened before... But now the both of you just snapped.

"Out," you so at back slamming the door that was soon opened again by Jimmy walking out after you.

"You can't just walk away like that," he yelled after you probably waking up everyone from the show around us.

"Yes I can and I am! Now stop yelling you're going to wake everyone up!"

"I don't care!"

"No of course you don't," you mumbled but he heard.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"It means that for the past hour you have done nothing put yell and scream at me for no reason!!" You screamed back at the top of your lungs, tears clouding your vision. "What did I do wrong?" You whispered your voice cracking.

Immediately Jimmy's face softened and his heart broke when he say you crying. You were right, he just came home in a bad mood, taking it out on you. You didn't deserve that at all but yet he still did it.

"Maddie-"

"Just go inside Jimmy, I'm going to Bette and Dot's." You replied whipping tears off your cheeks and turning around towards to Bette and Dot's trailer.

Before you could get even a foot away, Jimmy took ahold of your arm turning you back around.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of yelled at you. There's nothing I can say to make it better but please just come back inside, it's freezing out here." He whispered with pleading eyes. You wanted to say no and stay mad at him, but he was right, it was freezing out here. Plus Better and Dot are probably already asleep, you didn't want to bug them.

So with a sigh you agreed, "alright... I'm sorry too, I was yelling also."

Jimmy shook his head, squeezing your hand softly. "No, you had every right. I was being a jerk." You nodded your head agreeing that he was indeed being a jerk.

Without saying anything more, you both walked inside hand in hand. You both got ready for bed, putting your PJs on and sliding under the covers. There was silence through out the whole trailer, for a moment you thought Jimmy may be asleep until you heard him whisper, "I love you."

Sighing and snuggling closer to him you replied, "I love you too." And kissed his forhead, both of you falling into a deep slumber, not letting your first fight get to each other as you knew there would probably be many more but either way you both will still love each other, no matter what.

Thanks again for joining my writing contest! I hope you liked your personal imagine! :)

-Kayla