"Ah, the night has begun!"

Character: James Patrick March

Request for @kimberlymai639

You took a deep breath as you walked into the Hotel Cortez, you smiled at the familiar aura. You always loved this place, the dark atmosphere and the eccentric feeling you had as soon as you stepped through the doors. And tonight... was Devil's Night.   

Every year James would throw a party and invited the best of the best serial killers. Which was why you were there. In 2001 you stepped into the Hotel Cortez for the very first time after finding out your husband cheated on you. Soon after you met James who claimed that you two were a lot alike... He was right. He told you everything about him, his life, his kills... You were oddly intrigued and soon after started following the same path, making a name for yourself, starting with your husband. 

Long story short you killed people, got caught, blah blah blah. Now you were back here, where it all began.

Walking up to the front desk where Iris was sitting, reading an old book she had probably read a 100 times. She glanced up, doing a double take, jumping up to her feet.

"Ms. Y/N! I-It's lovely to see y-you again!" She stuttered making you smirk.

"You too, room key please?" You questioned lifting up an eyebrow to tell her you were in no mood for chit-chat at the moment.

"Y-yes, of course." She said before turning around getting a key, then handing it to you. You nodded before walking away to the elevator.

You walked down the hallway towards room 78 that James always held his dinners

You walked down the hallway towards room 78 that James always held his dinners. (Outfit Above) You tugged down your leather jacket before knocking on the door. Soon the door opened revealing James with a smile.

"Y/N! You're late." He stated lifting an eyebrow.

"You know me James, I'm always late." You smirked giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking inside. Aileen and Richard were dancing in the middle of the room, Jefferey like always was sitting quietly at the table, and John was standing along side the Zodiac. As you looked back at the table, an unfamiliar man was sitting, dressed in a suit but tied up. "Who's this?" 

"That's John Lowe, our special guest tonight." James replied standing beside you. You nodded your head with smirk, this was gonna be fun.

"I call sitting next to him." Aileen suddenly added causing you to chuckle to yourself.

"No Aileen, you will sit with your name tag. You know how we like to do things formal here." James replied, she growled pushing up against him.

"Suck my left tit Clark Gable!!"

"Ah, the night has begun!" James cheered as he spun his cane around walking to his seat, that so happened to be next to yours. You sat down giving James a smirk before the night began.

"... Now for dessert." James announced, soon followed by everyone cheering. Sally came in with a drugged man alongside her.

"Time for the fun." You muttered, picking up a knife off the tray Miss Evers was bringing around.

"No!!" John cried being in and out of consciousness. James huffed disappointingly.

"Sally please take John along with you, it seems he still doesn't understand... yet." Sally nodded her head before uncuffing him and walking away. "Where were we? Ah yes, dessert."

James slowly walked up to the drunkie as if he were stalking his prey. He then abruptly stabbed the man, you soon joined in with him, along with the others. Now this is what you call Devil's Night.

Zodiac, Aileen, Jeffery, John Gacy, and Richard left to go back to their rooms or to have some fun of their own before the night was up. 

"You know, if I knew you as much as I know you now Y/N, I would of asked you to stay here with me. It's a shame I only see you once a year." James said as you both still sat at the table.

"Well let's make the most of what time I have left." You replied with a smirk, soon mirrored by him also.

"What do you mean by that?" 

Standing up you took a hold of James' collar lifting him up smashing your lips against his, he wasted no time kissing you back. 

"Let's have some fun." You whispered against his lips.

Whelp I hope that was good, I think I started off on a good start but then the end kinda just flopped lmao. I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for the request! If any of you have a request comment below! I'm also always up for tips so comment away! ;)

-Kayla