Having a Baby Preference

Evan- Evan was amazing with your guys' kid, he was beyond excited when you first told him the news of your pregnancy. He spent the next 9 months making and decorating the nursery, which of course you couldn't see because he wants you and the baby to be surprised.

The day you went into labor, Evan was so nervous that he would forget things, he almost walked out the door without you.

He continued to apologize but you just shook your head with a slight chuckle.

Once the baby was born, healthy, and home Evan showed you the nursery. It was beautiful, filled with bright colors and patterns on the wall. Toys and stuffed animals. Everything. It was perfect and he was beyond relieved when you told him.

Tate- Tate never really thought about being a dad, he would always get too scared of being like his own father. So once you told him the news of being pregnant, he was a nervous wreck. Always making sure you were okay and comfortable. Once the baby was born, it was almost like he was horrified of the thing. You confronted him about it and he confessed what was really wrong. You immediately told him that he was wrong and would be an amazing father. Soon after that he forgot his worries and started spoiling the kid like no tomorrow. He was a great dad and your baby was definitely a daddy's girl/boy.

Kit- For years you and Kit have been trying to get pregnant, you both were about to give up until one day you took your monthy pregnancy test and it showed positive. You both were extremely excited and could not wait to become parents, which you were both amazing parents may I add.

Kyle- Since both you and Kyle never really planned having a kid, when you found out it came as a complete shock. You never really thought about having a family until then, but after a while of getting used to the idea, you both loved it.

When the baby was born, since you still lived at the academy until then. Cordelia agreed in making one of the rooms into a nursery. The kids loved having the baby around and adored him/her.

Jimmy- Jimmy loved the thought of being a dad, in the evening before you both fell asleep he would talk to your stomach telling him/her about his day and how he couldn't wait to see them. You would always laugh while he did so and adore how he would do that.

Once the baby was born, he almost never put the thing down, not even to give you a turn to hold him/her, whenever someone wanted to hold him/her, he would always hesitate before carefully handing them over. He would always stand right beside them, hands out ready to catch him/her if anything happened.

James- James was absolutely shocked, he never wanted to be a father, always because of how his father was and thought he was no where near father material. But sonehow once you told him, that all went away and he really loved the idea of it. Once the baby was born that feeling only grew, your guys' child was both a momma and daddy girl/boy so 2x the spoiling.

Peter (Quicksilver)- When you told Peter the news he told you he was excited and not nervous at all but deep down he really was. You knew that of course but didn't want to embarrass him by confronting him. But the day you went into labor, he was the biggest nervous wreck you have ever seen. Even though while you were in labor you wanted to freak out, yell at him about how he sucked for getting you pregnant and putting you in the pain, you held it in and instead told him how he was gonna be an amazing father, teaching your guys' child all about old video games and how to run. After that he calmed down slightly and comforted you when you wanted to punch someone.

Heyo guys! I hope you enjoyed that, this idea came to mind since I have a robitic baby prgram thingy this weekend, it's like a doll except cried and acts like a baby. Not fun. At. All. So yeah, sorry I haven't been posting as much. Again, hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!

-Kayla