How You Met Preferences

I decided to add Peter AKA Quicksilver (X-Men) into these preferences because he is the loml and is the most adorable little shit ever. 

Tate- You and Tate have been good friends since kindergarten. But you both began to get bullied in high school, making both your lives 100x worse along with Tate's mom and absent father and your drug attic dad. You both helped each other get through hard times. The day of the shooting, Tate told you not to go to school, but you didn't listen and went anyway. Arriving late at school, you weren't aware of what was happening until you found Tate in the hall... Gun in hand. 

Kit- You went to a bar with some friends to have a girls night. After some drinks your friends pointed out that a "hot, mysterious man" was staring at you. Turning around, a handsome guy was indeed staring at you. After some pushing of your friends, you went over.

"Hi... I'm Y/N."

"Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Kit"

Kyle- You were one of the gifted witches with in Cordelia's Academy, it took you a while to fit in even there. You would often stay in your room reading books, and sit at the end of the table alone at meal time. You have always noticed Kyle, he was the kind of Butler of this place, and people did not treat him good at all. You could tell he was always sad, and too afraid to speak up for himself. You heard that he was Zoe's ex, she broke up with him after she got too busy running things. You understood, you got dumped as soon as your ex found out that you were a witch.

One night it was past lights out, but you wanted to go down and get a drink and maybe a snack since you usually stayed up late reading. Closing the door lightly, you tip toed your way towards the stairs. But then you noticed a silhouette of someone sitting on the stairs. Stopping your eyes knit in confusion.

"Hello?" You whispered making the person jump, looking around towards you. That when you noticed that it was Kyle. "Kyle, right?" He nodded his head, you walked down the stairs more towards him.

"I'm Y/N."

"I-I know..." He replied softly. You lightly smiled before you sat down beside him. He looked like the type of guy that didn't want to really talk about his problems so you didn't want to push.

"Wanna go get some snacks and watch a movie with me in my room? I'm lonely." You laughed nervously, looking down.

"S-sure..." Your head snapped up to him. He had a slight smile upon his face. "I'd l-like that."

Jimmy- It was your birthday and you more than anything wanted to go to the Freak Show. After some pushing, your parents finally said yes. From the time of them saying yes and you arriving you were more excited than anything. You got a front row seat since surprisingly you and your family were the only ones there besides a man and his mother on the other side of seats.

When the curtain opened you couldn't control the smile on your face. All the performances were amazing, but one particular performance you enjoyed most, Lobster Boy. His mother, The Bearded Lady, introduced him. You straightened up in your seat when he walked onto the stage and showed his fused hands. They were beautiful, you stared at them in amazement, which he must of noticed because he sent a wink at you, making you blush furiously. 

After the show, you and your family were fixing to leave until you felt someone tapping your shoulder. Turning around, there before you was Lobster Boy. 

"I'm Jimmy." He greeted, keeping his hands in your pocket.

"I'm Y/N." You replied, holding your hand out for him to shake, to make him know his didn't freak you out or make you uncomfortable, which he gladly took with a chuckle.

James- 1918, your best friend was getting married, she chose to get married at a newly opened hotel, the Hotel Cortez. As soon as you walked into the place, you fell in love. The decor, furniture, everything. The ceremony was beautiful. At the reception you sat in your seat as you watched your best friend and her newly wedded husband. You didn't know many people there considering you were always working, being a female cop wasn't easy in this day and age. Someone behind you cleared their throat made you snap out of your thoughts, looking behind you to see a well dressed, handsome man.

"My name is James March, would you care to dance?"

"Y/N Y/L/N... I would love to." You smiled getting up, as he lead you to the dance floor. You ignored your best friends wide smile as you walked by. 

"Are you enjoying the wedding?" He asked as you both started dancing.

"Yes very much so, this place is beautiful, the builder has exceptional taste."

"I would hope so, seeing I build the place myself." Your eyes widened with a impressed smile.

"You are the builder?" He simply nodded with a smirk. "Well Mr.March, it's lovely to meet you."

"Call me James, and the feeling is mutual Y/N."

Peter- You have known Logan since you could remember, he wasn't the brightest guy, but he helped you control your powers in the beginning. He came to you one day along with his friends Hank and Charles Xavier, claiming he needed your help to break Magneto out of the Pentagon. Of course you said yes, who wouldn't. So you all hoped into a car, but Logan said he needed to make another stop. 

After an hour drive, you finally made it to the destination Logan directed to go. Walking up to the front door, a tired looking women answered the door, immediately thinking that someone named Peter stole something, making you chuckle to yourself before walking in and going down to where his mom told you was his room. 

You were amazed at the sight of a slight blur going around the room, but it wasn't just a blur, it was someone running... Really fast. The voice of him saying that what ever you were there for, he didn't do, causing you to laugh. You jumped when the blur suddenly stopped, right in front of you, making you have a look at what he looked like. Silver hair, Pink Floyd shirt, with a silver jacket over top, and very good looking.

"What's your name?" He asked with a cocky smirk, making you blush.

"I-I'm Y/N."

"Peter." He replied with a smile before rushing back over to one of his many arcade games.

These were longer than I expected, but I think their cute. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! Leave a request for a plot and/or character below as you please!

P.S I was thinking of maybe actually writing a whole one shot/imagine of the Kyle one, tell me what you think!

-Kayla