"'Innocent' is the exact opposite of what he is." Part 2

Request for twisty_the_sad_clown :)

Character: Kit Walker (First Part is a few stories up)

You took a deep breath as you set the pot down that you just took out of the hot oven. Today was the day Kit was coming home, after all the fighting and evidence, he was coming home. You paced around the kitchen, anxious to see your husband. You were so damn glad you got him out of that place. Now you both just had to move on, heal, and be together. Maybe even start a family...

You were interrupted out of your thoughts when you heard the door open, turning around you quickly made it to the doorway. Even after the phone call of you being told he was coming home, you couldn't believe it, and now here he was, home. 

"Kit..." You breathed out with a smile coming to your lips and tears welling in your eyes.

"Hey baby." He sighed, taking your hips, pulling you into a bone crushing hug. But you didn't care, you waited for this moment for forever, now it was finally here.

"I missed you so much." You whispered into his shoulder, kissing his cheek.

"I missed you too." Kit replied leaning out of the hug, placing his lips upon your's, sharing a passionate, loving kiss that you both needed oh so much.

"I made your favorite." You smiled against his lips.

"I miss your cooking too." He chuckled, followed by your giggle. You turned around to go back to the oven. Kit never unwrapped his arm around you, it was like he was glued and couldn't let go. Not that you were complaining, you missed having his loving touch. You stirred and mixed the (food of your choice), the feeling of his arms wrapped around you was the best feeling in the world. You knew you missed this, but now that it was here, you realized just exactly how hard these past few months have been. 

You snapped out of your thoughts when you felt warm water running down your cheeks, quickly wiping them away with a sniffle. 

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Kit asked from behind you, noticing you were crying.

"Nothing's wrong, nothing at all. This is perfect." You continued turning around, looking him in the eyes. "I missed you so, so much."

"I missed you too, Y/N. I'm never leaving you again, I promise." He whispered, kissing your nose causing you to giggle. 

"I love you." You sighed closing your eyes, embracing him in a hug.

"I love you too Y/N, and I always will." He replied, kissing your head.

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, this week has been hectic. I will be busy this weekend as well so please forgive me if I don't post. But leave some requests as you please for when I come back. I have a few lined up I will do as soon as I can! Hope you enjoyed!

-Kayla