"I'll always be here for you"

Character: Quicksilver (X Men)

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated on either of my stories but I have been busy and today my dad was taken to the hospital in an ambulance cause he collapsed and has something wrong with his heart and needs surgery, he is fine and hopefully will stay that way. I just have to stay positive. I just need to get my mind off of it so I'm just gonna write a little quicksilver cause he warms my heart and is the most funniest, cutest, genuine character that I have grown to love so... Hope you enjoy :) 

You felt like you couldn't breath. The only thing going through your head right now was "Is he okay?" "Is he going to be okay?" "What am I going to do if he isn't". You were starting to get a bit overwhelmed of all the beeping of the equipment and the rushing of patients in beds going by. You twiddled with your fingers and bit your lip, frantic to calm your nerves but nothing was working. 

Suddenly you felt a gush of wind come blow on you but for a second you thought it was the doors going outside opening, until you heard the mention of your name.

"Y/N..." You heard a very familiar voice say. Jerking your head up to the voice you saw Peter, silver jacket, 'Pink Floyd' shirt, silver shoes, goggles on head and headphones rapped around his neck.

"Peter." You sighed relieved, seeing him took a huge weight off your shoulders. You sat up quickly and rushed over to him, pulling him into a big embrace, that he returned comfortingly.

"How's your dad?" He asked softly. You sniffed, wiping a tear off of your cheek. 

"He's in surgery, doctor says it could take 6-8 hours..." You whispered softly, sniffling ever so often. 

"He's gonna be fine, okay? We just have to stay positive." He replied, giving you a soft, dimpled smile that always seemed to put one on your face.

"Yeah, you're right... Thank you for being here for me." 

"I'll always be here for you." He replied before pulling you into a soft kiss you much needed.

Just then your family came back from getting something to eat at the cafeteria. Your mom came over, slight smile, and hugged you from the side, your brothers following.

"It's gonna be a long day." Your mother sighed.

"Yeah, but it's gonna all end up being just fine." You reassured with a smile.

"Yeah... It will." She replied.

You looked over to see Peter watching you all with a smile. Your mom followed your gaze and opened her arms for him to follow. A little taken aback he gratefully excepted and walked over, engulfing you all.

"You should really eat something." Your brother suggested after you all departed. 

"I'm not hungry..." You whispered looking down.

"That sucks, cause I'm starving! Why don't you come get something to eat with me?" Peter said wiggling his arm out for you to take.

"... Okay." You replied softly, taking his hand. You both started to head to the Cafeteria hand in hand. Peter gently kissed your head causing you to smile wider. No matter what, Peter could always calm you and make you feel safe.

A few hours later, after eating and listening to some music with Peter, your dad's doctor came out. Your dad's surgery went exceptionally well and he should  recover fully and able to leave within the next 2 weeks. You couldn't of been more happier and thankful that Peter was there to help you get through it all.

I hoped you enjoyed, this definitely helped calm my nerves and get my mind off of all this. This definitely got me more positive... Again hoped you enjoyed and stay tuned for my next Imagine/One Shot :)

-Kayla