"New Kid" Part 3

Character: Todd (Kick-Ass) 

"There you go, put all the money in there." You heard the familiar muffled voice say as you and Dave sneaked up in the bank.

"Distract them, I'll sneak up behind." You whispered. Dave nodded his head before you went off.

Of course, Dave got tied to a chair. Why did this always happen, maybe next time you should do the distracting... 

"Hey." You whispered as you went up behind one of D'amico's men. He turned around but before he could say anything, you hit him over the head with a crowbar you found in the area under construction. 

You went on, knocking out every one of D'amico's men's asses. Tired and pissed off, you finally made it to the main room of the bank, where D'amico had hostages... including Dave. Sighing you snuck up behind, untying him. He jumped at the surprised touch.

"Shh, it's me." You whispered as soft as you could. He just nodded as you finished up and went back over behind the desk. 

Taking out a gun you got from one of the guys you knocked out, you closed your eyes, steadying your breathing. One clip, 4 men... You can do this.  Springing up you started shooting, immediately they took cover. You jumped over the desk and rolled to the center of the room where you had a good target at them all. 

You shot one guy in the shoulder, making sure not to kill him (you didn't do that anymore). Another guys in the knee, and the last one of course, in the balls. You smirked as he yelled like a girl falling to the ground with a groan. 

Now D'amico, he was huddled up in a corner crying his eyes out. 

"Seriously?" You asked.

"Please don't shoot me, I'll give you money! $100 000!"

"I don't want your money." You replied calmly not moving your gun an inch. You pulled the trigger... But there was no more bullets, you were out. Dammit. D'amico smiled as he pulled his own gun out, but it was hit out of his hand by Dave coming up behind him. Maybe he should be the one to sneak up next time. But then you remembered, there isn't going to be a next time...

On cue, SWAT came busting in, guns held high. But they stopped in their tracks when they saw all the men on the ground, either knocked out, or groaning in pain. Their eyes stopped at you and Dave, lowering your guns. 

"You're Kickass and Hit Girl." One of them said.

"Hi..." Dave greeted with an awkward wave. 

Watching all of D'amico's men getting arrested was like a breath of fresh air. You had to admit. this was a great way to end Hit Girl, talk about going out with a bang. 

"You can't do this!" Chris screamed as he was dragged out of the bank doors. 

"I can, and I will." The officer replied back. D'amico squirmed trying to break free, when they were walking past you, he finally had the strength to break his hand free... Before you could react to him coming at you, he scratched at you face. You pushed him off, with the help of the officer, but not before he ripped off your mask, allowing everyone around to see. 

Eyes widening, you heard gasps all around you as everyone fell silent. Dave looked at you with a scared expression, shit. A flash of a camera got you out of your daze.

"Run!" Dave whispered yelled. You turned around, running into the alley as fast as you could, but not before you saw a glimpse of Todd with a shock look on his face. Before anyone could catch up to you, you climbed up a ladder, to the roof of the bank and got way, going to the only place that you felt safe. The bunker you and BigDaddy kept all your equipment.

When you arrived, you quickly sprinted over to the computer, searching up all the latest news. And of course, 'Hit Girl Un-Masked' was the top story. At least it's a blurry photo. You thought, plus people won't even recognize me. But then you thought of Marcus, you felt like you were going to throw up, that's it... You were so getting grounded by Marcus. You groaned as you smacked your head down on the computer key board, making a 'duh-ding' sound. Wait...

You jerked up, you could hack in and delete all the photos and articles! You immediately started typing away, it wasn't that hard, the websites didn't even have a firewall.

You sighed in relief. Your cellphone started buzzing in your pocket, taking it out you answered.

"Hello?"

'Hey, you okay? Where are you?' The worried tone of Dave rang through your phone.

"I'm fine, just at the bunker... The picture wasn't that clear and I hacked in to the websites taking them down. People won't even recognize me, only Marcus, which I have covered." You explained.

"... Todd." He suddenly said, you frowned, you forgot about Todd. Fuck. You groaned into the phone.

"You know for once I thought we could just win, no strings, just winning and no consequences. Who would of thought being a super hero was so fucking hard..." You rambled on but stopped when you heard a knock at the door. Your heart stopped, did the press find you?

"Please open up." Dave said, you sighed in relief.

"I thought you were the press, fuck you." You laughed nervously as you got up, walking towards the door. "Hey-" You paused when you open the door, met face to face with Dave... and Todd.

"Hi..." Dave smiled nervously. I give up on life. You left the door open and dragged yourself back to your chair in front of your computer, putting your head in your hands.

"Hi Todd." You mumbled, muffled by your hands.

"... Hey." 

"Go ahead, ask, I know you want to." You said peeking up.

"... You're Hit Girl!" He exclaimed.

"Yup..." Not what you expected, hm?

"Awesome!" 

"Wait... what?" You stood up shocked.

"I'm friends with Hit Girl!" He looked down in awe. You broke out laughing, Dave soon after.

"Yeah, you're friends with Hit Girl" You laughed. Then you remembered that he wanted to ask you something before you left the comic store. "Hey, what did you want to ask me before I left?" His eyes widened and his cheeks turned into a dark shade of red.

"Um... I was... Um." He stuttered, looking at Dave who was giving him an approving smile. He must know. "Will-You-Go-On-A-Date-With-Me?" He rushed out in one word, closing his eyes. You stopped breathing.

"Really? Not because I'm Hit-"

"No of course not!" He interrupted. You were kind of weary, what if that was the reason?

"He's telling the truth, he went on and on for weeks about how to ask you until Marty had to talk some sense into him." Dave laughed, Todd soon after nervously. A smile came slowly to your lips.

"Well in that case... Sure."

Okay end of that couple part Todd from Kick-Ass imagine. I hope you enjoyed! Not my best work but I like having this small mini series in this. If you want another couple part imagine, comment below some requests and what character of Evan's! Thanks for reading!

-Kayla