How You Sleep Preferences

I thought I would add preferences to this, I have always loved reading these and thought I could give it a try! I know this exact preference is a bit odd, but I for some reason always think this, like how exactly would you sleep with a certain character?? I'm just gonna do AHS characters first but you can request more characters in the comments below!

Tate- Usually it's the guy in the relationship to be the big spoon, but you and Tate weren't like usual couples. Whenever Tate was sad or mad about something, you both would lie down, with him in your arms. It was your way of telling Tate you were there for him, and he for you. You didn't mind at all, you loved being the big spoon, it made you feel safe that you were making Tate feel safe and loved.

Kit- Kit was always the romantic, loving type. So of course he was the big spoon. Ever since he got out of the Asylum, he never wanted to let you go, so at night, when the nightmares came he would just cuddle up, and hold you closer telling himself, he was home... and he was safe.

Kyle- You loved your sleep, and space. So when you and Kyle moved into the same room with each other, you made sure to get a big bed so you wouldn't accidentally push him off the bed while you were asleep. Kyle didn't mind, he liked his space asleep too. But don't worry, you both still held hands, rubbing your thumb along the others back of their hand while they fell asleep.

Jimmy- It was tight in Jimmy's trailer and bed, but you both didn't mind. Gave you an excuse to cuddle as close as you could to each other at night. You would always fall asleep to the sleepy, gruff voice of Jimmy always telling you how beautiful and amazing you are, while you rubbed your thumb along his handsome fused hands.

James- James usually wasn't the cuddling up type, but at night while you both fell asleep, that changed. Your head would lay on James' chest, while he laid on his back and you leg wrapped over his waist. You would always talk about your day and other things like that, while James rubbed circles with his thumb on your legs, which always turned into James teasing you.

Okay, that was the cutest and most adorablist thing I have ever wrote. I loved that! I hope you guys enjoyed as well! Let me know if you want more, have any preference requests, and any other Evan character you want me to add in along with it!

-Kayla