"Movie Time!"

Character: Evan Peters

"This is so stupid!" You groaned as you put your head on the desk. You ignored the foot steps coming into your room, knowing it was Evan.

"What's wrong?" He asked, chuckling obviously amused at your frustration. You lifted your head giving him a dirty look, making him stop immediately and clearing his throat. "You okay?"

"Nope. I'm doing horrible at this essay. I'm gonna fail English. I speak the damn language!" You exclaimed crumpling up the 5th piece of paper and adding to the growing pile in the trash can.

"Don't stress about I-"

"Evan, of course I'm gonna stress about it, because if I don't get this done, I'm gonna fail!" You yelled, right away feeling guilty. "Sorry, I know you're just trying to help. It's just that it's kinda hard not being stressed about it. I know I shouldn't worry, but I just do. Have you met me?"

"I know... Hey, how about you take a break and we watch a movie. Your choice!" Evan smiled, you contemplated it for a moment, you could never say no to that dimpled smile.

"Okay..." You replied, putting your pencil down and getting up with a slight smile. Evan took your hand, pulling you towards the living room. He hoped on the couch and lifted a bag of popcorn and looked at the table with a bunch of your favorite treats, with a smile.

"You planned this." You said glaring at him with a smirk.

"Movie time!" He exclaimed getting the remote and turning on Netflix. You laughed as you hoped on the couch as well. Evan pulled out a blanket from the side of the couch and draped it over you both. You snuggled into his side as he wrapped an arm around you. "What movie?"

"Hmm, how about The Lion King?!" You loved that movie, you and Evan always watched it. Evan pressed play and the movie started. "Thank you for this." You sighed, kissing his cheek before snuggling up closer to him.

"Anything for you, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you too."

This was short and sweet. Hope you enjoyed. For some reason my wattpad is acting up on my computer, I tried to write this but for some reason it replaced my previous imagine?? I don't know what's going on but if this is acting up for you as well, I apologize. Hope you enjoyed!

-Kayla