Chapter 31 -Happy birthday, would you like flowers with your kunai?

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

 And it's got pretty pictures on the side!    :D  

P.S.CHECK OUT CHiKiDORii's AWESOME FAN DRAWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (#4 in slideshow)  :B 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 31-~-

The full weight of my exhaustion, which had been building up over that past four days, finally hit me as Kakashi spoke with us. “I’d like to congratulate the three of you for making it into the final rounds, I knew you had it in you,” he gave the three of us a close eyed smile, Sakura right beside him.

“When are we going to start our training?” Naruto asked excitedly, eyes glowing in eagerness. “Well that’s a conversation that can wait until tomorrow,” “WHAT? But Kakashi-sensei, I have to start right away!” Naruto complained. 

“Don’t you want to rest a little first or get something to eat?” “Yes,” I groaned tiredly, “NO I’m fine, I’m ready to start, Believe It!” He chuckled, “we can’t all move at your pace Naruto; I’ll meet the three of you at the bridge tomorrow, 9 o’clock sharp, don’t be late.” I was so tired; I didn’t even bother to comment on the fact that we weren’t the late ones.

I yawned, turning around and started to walk away, “hey wait, Saki where are you going?” “Well… I’m gonna go home, eat something before my stomach caves in and then pass out on my bed.” “B-but it’s not even that late! It’s only noon; don’t you want to do some training or something?” Naruto whined. “No, see you tomorrow,” I gave them a sloppy wave as I started off towards home. 

“Come on it’s time to get up,” Kale shook my shoulder gently, I groaned my annoyances. He chuckled, “come on we have a lot to do today,” I dragged myself out of bed, “yeah I know,” I sighed walking to the bathroom. An hour later I was heading towards the bridge; a full to the brim pack on my back and an empty one slung over my shoulder.

“HEY SAKI!” I looked up, “hello Naruto, Sasuke,” I smiled, “so he ain’t here yet?” “No, of course not,” “then why do you keep coming early?” I smirked at the dark haired boy. “Hn,” he shrugged, he looked me over, “what’s with the bags?”

“Sorry I’m late, an old lady asked me for directions on my way here,” Kakashi appeared in front of us. “Yea yea, so when are we going to start our training!” Naruto asked. “Well actually that’s what I wanted to talk to you about, I won’t be able to train all of you…”

“What?!” “Yea, I know you’re training Sasuke,” I leaned against the railing. “But that’s not fair! If you train Sasuke who’s going to train me?” Naruto yelled. “How did you know?” I tapped next to my eye, “your Sharingan, he’s the best person for the job,” I smirked.

“Yes, right as usual Saki and don’t worry I already found other teachers for you two,” “actually I don’t need one, I would prefer to train alone,” I interrupted. He rose his eyebrow; “oh?” he glanced at my bags, “well if you insist…” he shrugged. “But Naruto you do need one and I found an even better teacher than me.” “Who, who is it?” “It is I,” a voice said from behind us.