coming 30

Sorry its been a while!!!

I had to catch up with some uploaded stories!! I didnt

Hope you like it!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Jennys P.O.V.)

I couldnt help but feel excitement run through me. Alex was alive and he came back for me. I cant beleive I started to think Scott was changing for the better, I was so wrong on so many levels. He'll never change. He will always be the same monster that did all those horrible things to me. I silently prayed to my dead friends for forgiveness. I never meant to betray them like this, im just so confused and with the baby coming pretty close isnt much help either. after walking around, Scott decided to lock me in my room yet again. He still hasnt got it through that thick head that I hate being locked up! But im weak and have a baby and the door is alot thicker than most doors. So, I waited silently in my domain. Waiting for something, anything, to happen. And almost on cue, something did.

"Jenny? Im so sorry I yelled at yoy and accused you. I just cant let you go. I love you with every fiber of my being, if not more. Just please say you'll forgive me. Please." He literally got on his knees and bowed his head. I could see tears falling onto the floor endlessly and he never once met my eyes.

"why should I? You nearly killed me, you killed my friends, threatened my families safety, got me pregnant, kidnapped me, raped me, and tortured Alex. Why in the world would anyone in their right mind forgive anyone that has done all that?" My voice was just a whisper. I hated it when he looked like a sad, lost puppy that has chewed every last shoe its owner had and awaited its punishment.

"because your not like most people, Jenny. Your an amazing person that I just couldnt share with anyone. I killed your first friend because she was going to take you away from me. She planned on making you stay with her and her armed family. I couldnt allow that. Your second friend caught me off gaurd. I knew something was going on in the house but I didnt expect her to come back with HIM behind her. I didnt think. I threatened you with your family because it was a way to make you come with me willingly. I tortured him because he wouldnt let you go, he knew you were mine but he wouldnt accept it. He kept trying to fight me and kill me and take away the only thing that I have ever wanted in my entire life. And when you kissed me, it was amazing. You actually kissed me instead of me kissing you. I know you have feelings for me, Jenny. You cant deny that no matter what you say."

I was speachless. After that last part he finally looked me in the eye and had a slight smile on his face. It wasnt one of those victory smiles that he would usually do, he actually smiled like me having posotive feelings for him was the greatest gift that anyone has ever given him. He was truly happy. He slowly scooted over to me and wiped the tears that I didnt even know were falling. He truly did care but his actions were unforgivable. He was right, I did end up having feelings for him but didnt I feel more for Alex? He did save me and cared for me and truly loved me. I just dont know what to think or feel anymore. I just cried while Scott held me in his arms. It took me a while to relaize that I was sitting in his lap and he was on the bed. I dont know when that happened but right now I didnt care. He smoothed my hair and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"shhhh shhhhhh. Its ok, baby. I know your confused with this but please dont give up on us. I love you." He whispered soothingly. We stayed like ghat for I dont know how long, but then I heard sirons.

(Scotts P.O.V.)

I loved how she felt against me, I never wanted to let go. But thwn I heard sirons. Oh no! That bastard braught the police! Without a second thought, I picked up Jenny and ran out of the room and to the back door. This cant be happening! They cant take her from me! Not now!! I ran out the back door and into the woods. By then I heard shouting and footsteps running all over the place. I continued to run. I couldnt lose her. I heard footsteps behind me but I continued to run.

"STOP!!" I heard an unfamiliar voice shout. It was followed but more heavy footsteps.

I continued to run faster. Then I heard gunshots. They were shooting at us!! I quickly pulled Jenny closer to me so that I could sheild her from any bullets. I felt something penetrate the back of my neck. I stopped dead in my tracks, I couldnt feel anything. I fell to the ground but used all my strength to make sure I didnt hurt Jenny in the process. The last thing I saw was her bending over me with wide and worried. I smiled at her before darkness consumed me.

(Alexs P.O.V.)

I ran behind the police as they chased him into the woods. He wasnt getting away this time, im going to make sure of it. when I finally made it to the scene, I found Jenny crying ocer his limp body. I ran to her and gathered her in my arms. She buried her face in my chest and cried harder. I looked up and an officer and her checked his pulse.

"hes still alive, he just passed out from shock. The bullet went right next to his spine, if it were any closer he wouldve died." I was about to say something but Jenny spoke.

"what a are you going t t to d do with h him?" She stuttored through her sobs. I nuzzled my head against hers and held her closer.

"first we are taking him to a hospital. Then when he is fully healed, sending him to an insane isilom ."

"how long is he going to be there?" I asked with rage seeping from every word. He should be in prison for the rest of his sick life.

"it all depends on how much process of getting better will be. We checked his files and found that his past wasnt a normal one, he was abused and forced things as a child so its not his fault for the way he was raised. He still has some hope of getting to be normal." The officer explained, but I didnt care. As long as he was away from Jenny then it was fine

I gently picked her up and started walking back the way we came. She continued sobbing into my chest so I whispered soothing words to her. Letting her know that it was all over. She calmed down a little but her body was still shaking. I held her closer and finally got to my car. A few officers stopped me a couple times on the way so they can ask her a few questions. I knew she wasnt in any posotion to answer so I told them that now wasnt the best time for this. I settled her in the passenger seat and made my way to the drivers seat. When I sat down, I turned to her and pulled her into my arms and was glad when she hugged back just as tightly.

"I missed you, Jenny. I cant beleive I didnt fight harder. Are you ok?" I asked as I pulled away to look at her.

"im ok. He didnt hurt me. I cant beleive ur alive!!" She hugged me to her and silently cried. I put her face in my hands and pecked her on the lips.

"you cant ge rid of me that easily, baby girl." I smiled a little as she let out a little laugh. I pecked her lips one more time and took her hand in mine before started the car.

"lets get you home. your friends and family have missed you." I looked at her and saw excitement come across her face.

"they they know im alive?" She asked in disbelief. I pulled out of the parking space and drove down the road to her freedom from her captors house.

"I called them a couple times to let them know how close I was and how you were doing. I called them after the police got here to let them know you were coming back." She squeezed my hand and leant against me so she was hugging my free arm.

"thank you, for everything." She whispered as she hugged herself closer. I leant my head against hers.

"I would do anything for you, Jenny." I whispered back and kissed the top of her head.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it