please god 12

sorry it took forever but my computers still down :( ill try to upload as much as i can

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Alex's P.O.V.)

when i kicked down the door, there was screaming. i ran in the room with Rachel right behind me to find Jenny tied to a bed screaming her lungs out. i quickly ran up to her on one side of the bed while Rachel ran to the other.

"Jenny! Jenny, baby, whats wrong?" she didnt answer, she just continued to scream. what the hell did he do to her?

"Alex!" Rachel yelled at me.

"whats wrong with her? tell me!" ya i know that demanding her like that wasnt really necessary but i got an anger problem when it comes to those i love.

"the band on her ancle, it somehow causes her pain. we need to find the remote." right after she said that she started looking around the room. i smoothed out Jenny's hair then joined Rachel in the search.

Jenny was still screaming and we couldnt find the remote. i gave up on trying to find it and ran to Jenny, grabbing the ancle that had the metal bracelet on. i went to rip it off but as soon as my skin came in contact with it, immense pain came. i jerked my hands away and looked at Jenny with pitty, that much pain was running throughout her body right now. i sat on the bed with my hands covering my face, i dont know wat to do! then all of a sudden, the screaming was replaced with heavy breathing. Jenny wasnt screaming, what just happened? i looked over at Rachel who was holding a little remote.

"the bastard put this by the door so that if Jenny tried to escape, she would be in loads of pain like she was just now." she ran up to Jenny and embraced her in a bear hug.

i went back to her ancle and carefully tried to take off that thing. it took me a while but i finally got it off. While i was getting that thing off her ancle, Rachel went and untied her from the bed. she was still motionless, the pain must've numbed her. i layed down on the bed next to her and pulled her in my amrs. god i missed her, im going to make sure that no one will take her from me again. while i was laying with Jenny, Rachel just sat on the bed stroking her hair in comfort. then Rachel just stood up and walked near the doorway.

"we dont have time for this right now. we need to get her out of here before he comes back. i suprised he left her here for this long. lets go." she was still standing in the doorway, waiting for me.

"your right." i stood up and carried Jenny in my arms, bridal style. Rachel walked ahead of me, i guess she wanted to get out of here before he tortures her or Jenny.

when Rachel opened the door, BANG!! she stood there for a minute but then fell lifeless on the ground. there, standing with a gun was the phsyco that caused all of this! anger started boiling up inside me. he heald the gun to my head.

"let. her. go." he brought the gun closer to me.

"why are u doing this?" i held Jenny tighter against me.

"becase shes mine! and u and her friend is ruining everything! she was just about to forget about everything she had and was realizing that i was something alot more. shes mine, and i suggest u put her down." anger was on his face, and nothing but anger.

i walked near a couch and set her down. when i turned back around, the gun was back to my head. there was a little click when he took the safety off. but wat he doesnt know is that im never going to give her up!

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

i wasnt awake. i wasnt asleep. i heard everything but i could really desipher wat was really going on. all i remember were voices shouting my name while i was in major pain. i heard one loud bang and more voices. then softness went on my back and legs, wat was i on? was i dead? did he kill me or something? no, he couldnt have because i was still in pain. i was still barely causious but i heard another bang. wat was happening. i used up all my strength to open one eye and saw......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know its hella short, please forgive!! lol