a new start 23

I know its been a while but I got caught up with some things!!

Well I uploaded now so hope u guys like it!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Scott's P.O.V.)

We stayed like that for a couple of hours. me holding her, kissing the top of her head, rubbing her tummy, and her not fighting me. I loved this, but the fact she would sniffle a few times snapped me out of my love daze. I decided to try and get her mind off of things and show her a place I have discovered that was close to the house. I smiled and took the cuffs on the bed and put it on my wrist so we were handcuffed together.

"what r u doing?" She looked at me confused. She got a little tense but I pushed that aside and pulled her up to her feet.

"what r u doing?" She tried to bury her feet to the floor but I just wrapped my arm around her waste and made her walk.

"dont worry, baby. I wanna show u something. Something I hope ull like." I smiled down at her to reassure her that I meant no harm.

She just looked at me curiously but started walking with me. I entertwined our fingers and held onto her hand that was cuffed to mine. I didnt want to have her handcuffed like this. but, I just cant take the chance of having her run away from me again. Im going to keep this up until I can fully trust her to not run like last time. Last time was horrible. I lead her out of the house and started walking past some trees until I found the trail that has been mentioned to me. Iv seen pictures of it and it was beautiful. I hope she will like it, it could be our place. Our own place for us to just be calm and talk and things like that. I smiled at the thought and sped up a little when I heard it, we were so close. I laughed a little and picked her up in my arms and started to run. She giggled a bit and gribbed my shirt so she wouldnt fall. As if I would let her go anyway. I slowly put her back on her feet and just gazed at the beautiful sight in front of me. Aside from Jenny that is.

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

I looked at him while he put me down and watched as he just looked in front of him with a daze. I looked in the same direction and gasped at wat was in front of me. It was a clear blue waterfall with clean, mossy rocks and weeping willows all around. There was grass everywhere and flower petals floated in the breeze with different shades of little leaves. It was the most gorgious thing I have ever seen in my life. I felt a small tear escape from my eye as I continued to stare at this beauty. I felt a hand on my cheek, I turned my head and saw that it was just Scott wiping away my tear with his thumb. He looked at me with a hopeful look. I just smiled. Not a fake smile, a genuin smile.

"its beautiful." I whispered. a smile grew onto his face as he caressed my cheek.

"im glad u like it. I was hoping u would." His smile got bigger and he looked into my eyes.

"I dont like it." I said trying my hardest to keep a straight face. His smile dropped and his eyes held sorrow.

"I love it." I whispered and continued to smile. His smile came back instantly.

"ur not funny." He said as he started to lead me closer to the falls.

"then why r u smiling?l I asked challengingly.

He just chuckled and led me up to a big rock and started to climb. It was kinda hard cuz our hands were cuffed together but we eventually got up. I just sat there and continued to look at the falls. I felt something brushing against my hair. I didnt have to look to know that it was Scott. I didnt even try to push him away, I didnt want him to take me back to the house. This place was amazing. Yeah I know that iv been saying that alot but if u were here u wouldnt get enough of it. Of course the moment got ruined when my tummy growled. I put a hand on it to try a muffle it. I was hopen he didnt notice but his chuckle said otherwise.

"come on. Lets get u something to eat." He said as he grabbec my hand to follow him.

"I dont wanna leave." I whined like a child. He just chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"yeah but u need to eat. Ok baby?" I dont think I even noticed that he called me that cuz I just started to climb down with him.

We walked back to the house and he took the hancuffs off our wrists when we got to the dining room. That was actually unnexpected. He sat me down in a chair and cuffed my ancle to the leg of the table. Ok now that was expected. He pushed my chair in and went to the fridge.

"wat would u like to eat?" I thought for a minute.

"how about steak on French fries." He looked at me and smiled while he pulled out steak. He opened the cubbord and pulled out some potatos and attempted to cut them.

"can u uncuff me so I can show u how to cut a patato?" I asked while laughing at his attempt.

"ummmm." He scratched the back of his head and looked a little hezitant.

"oh come on. Its not like im goen to get far."

He just looked at me for a bit. He eventually came over and uncuffed my ancle. I jumped up and grabbed the knife. He looked a little worried. I guess I could use this to get away, but im hungry. Plus I dont wanna chance the baby getting hurt. After that thought, I went right to cutting the patatos. He watched me the whole time, looking a little tense. I just continued and poured oil in the deep fryer that was sitting on the counter. I plugged it in and put the fries in when it heated up. When I was finished, he wrapped an arm around my waste and lead me to the patio where a bbq was. I liked this place, to tell the truth. I stayed out there for a bit, watching him cook the steaks. Thats when I forgot the fries. I quickly ran into the house and put the fries on a cookie sheet with paper towels layed on it. I took them out just in time and put a little salt on them. I felt a hand grip my arm and pull me away.

"why did u run?" I looked in his eyes that held anger and sadness.

"I forgot about the fries. So I came to get them before they would burn." He looked a little dumbfounded when I startex to giggle.

Did he really think I was goen to try and run now? He smiled and went outside and came back in with the steaks. We set up the table and got our food on plates and ate in silence. When we finished eating, we cleaned our plates and started walking upstairs to my room. I was happy he let me have my own room. I liked my privacy. When we walked up, it was already dakr and I was ready for bed. He gently layed me on the bed and pull the covers over me. I was so tired. I knew that once he left I wouldnt beable to escape anyway so I dont even want to try. He stayed there with me, sitting on the bed next to me. He would stroke my hair or rub my back, it felt kinda nice. I let my eyes close and I got comfy. I felt him lean down and kiss my cheek before leaving the room and locking my door. After that, I fell into darkness.

(Scott's P.O.V.)

Yes!!!! Im so happy right now!!!!! She didnt run!!!! She acted............... Normal!!!! Yes!!!!!!! Oh thank God!!!!! Shes trusting me!!!! Shes loving me!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok there ya have it!!!!! Sorry if its short and all but oh well!!

Hope u guys like it!!!

Please comment!!!